Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it! It's going to be great to see them side by side!
yeah it will. wife is already planning a wrap to make the jeep hers along with other parts. The jeep we have now is the ocean blue and completely stock except the side steps we put on for the kids.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just thought I would introduce myself, as I am new to the group. I came from sports cars just a couple years ago, but in 2018 I ordered a new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon known as the MojitoJeep. I fell in love with the Jeep world and offroading, and when the Gladiator came out I had to have one of them as well. So I ordered a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon that I went pretty wild with. It is known as the NeonGladiator and is wrapped Neon yellow and has a 4.5" lift with 40" tires. Now that I am fully involved in the off road world and completely love my Jeep, I am also excited to see what Ford brings to the table and welcome the competition to Jeep. I have reserved one and got my reservation in the first night. I am planning on a 4 door Cyber Orange Badlands version with the Sasquatch package as I feel this will be the most even comparison to my Rubicon.

I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into the group, when I first got a Jeep and joined a few forums they weren't quite as welcoming! I am already liking the Bronco fam!
Welcome. What are they saying over on the Jeep forums about the Bronco?

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome. What are they saying over on the Jeep forums about the Bronco?
I stopped posting in the Jeep forums a long time ago. There are just a lot of haters and know it alls hanging out on those forums, that don't want to actually help each other out.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are a Gladiator & A Bronco Family!!! Welcome.

Ford Bronco Jeep Owner Excited for Bronco C6A8FB3B-D296-4F91-BFDD-8FD42AE25B91

Ford Bronco Jeep Owner Excited for Bronco C6A8FB3B-D296-4F91-BFDD-8FD42AE25B91
Very nice! I have never owned a jeep but I have always liked them. Family priorities have taken precedence until now. The kids are grown and I have always liked Bronco's too. I think that Jeep and Bronco will coexist well and the people that have issues, have issues.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very nice! I have never owned a jeep but I have always liked them. Family priorities have taken precedence until now. The kids are grown and I have always liked Bronco's too. I think that Jeep and Bronco will coexist well and the people that have issues, have issues.
Our Gladiator is a 2020. We have had zero issues with it. And have been extremely happy with it. The Bronco is new we are enjoying it so far. Will be a toss up what to drive around in on the weekends. Both are for leisure. Love the look of both. Proud owners of both. Really no comparison. Just really happy to own both lookers!!! 😁

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our Gladiator is a 2020. We have had zero issues with it. And have been extremely happy with it. The Bronco is new we are enjoying it so far. Will be a toss up what to drive around in on the weekends. Both are for leisure. Love the look of both. Proud owners of both. Really no comparison. Just really happy to own both lookers!!! 😁
I am very luck to have a very understanding wife. She is mildly amused by all of this bronco stuff. Fortunately she is originally a farm girl and has always liked trucks so I plan on winning her over. Who knows she may end up wanting one of her own.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stated like a true, happy parent when asked which child is their favorite. Love 'em all the same-different but equal! Is this a great country or what? We can buy jeeps, broncos or both! Enjoy!

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stated like a true, happy parent when asked which child is their favorite. Love 'em all the same-different but equal! Is this a great country or what? We can buy jeeps, broncos or both! Enjoy!
Love it!! Definitely. 😁
Sponsored