First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone noticed this? I feel like when I’m on the interstate and pass a Jeep or gladiator they either speed up and pull some dick move and cut in front of me or if I pass them they try to keep up with me.. it happens at least 2 times a week.. I wonder if there’s some jealousy going on hahaha
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a former Jeep owner they're probably just trying to keep up with you to take a look at your awesome Bronco.

As for aggressively cutting someone off... I've noticed one Bronco Driver do this to a Jeep Gladiator. And I've seen two Wrangers do this to two different Broncos.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've only had great experience with Jeep owners while in my bronco. They usually wave to me, especially if on the trails

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had guy in a built up 392 tear off like he was in a race as we were at opposing freeway off ramps. Only for me to pass him later (took my time) when I caught up to him when he was stuck at a red light & I was turning right.

I don't get caught up with it. I've owned 2 Jeeps & 2 Broncos now. :cool:

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had guy in a built up 392 tear off like he was in a race as we were at opposing freeway off ramps. Only for me to pass him later (took my time) when I caught up to him when he was stuck at a red light & I was turning right.

I don't get caught up with it. I've owned 2 Jeeps & 2 Broncos now. :cool:
probably a bit insecure that he spent all that money on a 392 for people to only ever talk about the Bronco. However I would also love a 392.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've only had great experience with Jeep owners while in my bronco. They usually wave to me, especially if on the trails
Same here. I don’t doubt that some people have built up some weird rivalry in their heads, but I haven’t seen it in person.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did have a random stranger give my the finger while we were driving our Bronco on vacation. Not a Jeep, I think it was a Nissan Rogue 🤣 . Maybe a reservation holder who bailed and is upset at Ford? Who knows.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t we just all agree everyone’s a dick these days and we’re all fucked by our dictatorship.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a guy in a beat to shit lifted WJ pull along side me and rev his straight piped shitbox at me over and over again yesterday. There are some insecure manchildren out there.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a guy in a beat to shit lifted WJ pull along side me and rev his straight piped shitbox at me over and over again yesterday. There are some insecure manchildren out there.
But who’s the dick him or Tricky Dick? Seriously though I bet he was wearing skinny jeans.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Jeep owner I take offense. We are assholes, not dicks.
Butt I know someone who drives a Jeep and they’re neither a dick or an asshole, they would more closely align as a pussy.

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny. Pulled into a local pub the other day and a Jeeper's girlfriend gets out and points to my Bronco and says something to her boyfriend about it. Boyfriend gave the Bronco not even a 1/4 second glance, looked away and walked into the pub leaving his girlfriend outside to open her own door in. Ahhh.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a jeep :eek:

I learned from my motorcycle days, that some people just have issues. As a sports bike rider, I would wave to harley's with no response. But as time went on, many would knock that chip off and realize we're all in it for the same reasons and start waving back.

I have every intention on ✌ both Jeeps and Bronco's.... I do it for me, not for their response or lack of.

I'm sure at one point Ford and Chevy guys were dicks to each other as well.

OP
OP

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ive owned several jeeps in my past as well.. Ive never treated anyone like that, but there seems to be a different crowd that owns jeeps these days. I never did the wave or collected rubber toys..
Sponsored