Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I passed a Bronco in my Gladiator. He waved at me, I waved back. I also live in the country, where most people used to wave at everyone.

I do have a Bronco on order, so I'm always checking out what I'm about to get into!
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a guy in a beat to shit lifted WJ pull along side me and rev his straight piped shitbox at me over and over again yesterday. There are some insecure manchildren out there.
He probably has to do that in order to keep it running.

OP
OP

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess its just a midwest thing then, never will understand why people do the things they do.

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you’d ever owned a Jeep you’d know they weren’t being dicks. They were just struggling to keep it in their lane.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm totally one of those Jeep drivers who stalkerishly follows Broncos when I see them and races around to try to keep up, drives beside them, etc, just to gawk at their vehicle. I never cut anyone off, though.

I haven't figured out yet if I should be peace-waving at Broncos. I feel like they deserve it... but many Bronco drivers probably wouldn't understand.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a jeep :eek:

I learned from my motorcycle days, that some people just have issues. As a sports bike rider, I would wave to harley's with no response. But as time went on, many would knock that chip off and realize we're all in it for the same reasons and start waving back.

I have every intention on ✌ both Jeeps and Bronco's.... I do it for me, not for their response or lack of.

I'm sure at one point Ford and Chevy guys were dicks to each other as well.
It was Mustang vs Corvette until Corvette moved upstream both in price and product. Chevy at the time and still now has it hard for Ferrari and friends. Any time GM or even other models within Chevy started to take off as possible competition to Corvette they were cancelled. It's the real reason for the demise of Corvair, Fiero, Opel GT ( the first one)

OP
OP

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm totally one of those Jeep drivers who stalkerishly follows Broncos when I see them and races around to try to keep up, drives beside them, etc, just to gawk at their vehicle. I never cut anyone off, though.

I haven't figured out yet if I should be peace-waving at Broncos. I feel like they deserve it... but many Bronco drivers probably wouldn't understand.
I’ve owned my fair share of Jeeps I only really waved at the other fellow Jeeps that actually off-road their stuff. I never really waved at the average Joe with a Jeep. My wife has her Jeep and puts those stupid ducks on the dash and waves at everyone. I always give her a hard time but I know it’s all in good fun. I can tell it differs from state to state. When we go to Tennessee nobody waves lol it’s kind of nice actually. I think they all have the mutual understanding that yea we get it you have a Jeep no need to wave.
Sponsored