First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for posting... i've watched Mike and his homesteading videos for a while now. While I am not sure I care what his actual opinion is, I like his style.

will watch later.
Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hot wife, happy life 😜
Hot ones can still be bat-shit crazy. Hot doesn't fix that. The hottest, friskiest filly I ever dated lived up Zeli way (fellow yinzer here) but after a while no amount of smokin' goodness can make up for the regular mind f*cks.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope that’s a MIC1.0 and the 2.0 is quieter. No reason the bronco should be louder at HW speeds with the headliner

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a Wildtrak coming, sometime? Should be soon. Been built twice now lol, anyway my dealer loaned us this Outerbanks 2 door MIC until ours arrives. Here is my take on it compared to our Jeep.

Actually... Title 75 says you only need one mirror to operate a vehicle.. the rear view mirror counts. Although I dont agree. but youre good in PA.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Velocity Blue is a great color looks amazing in the sun, tons of metallic. I am partial to Lightning Blue (my current car) but wasn't going FE to get it. So I settled on Shadow Black been years since I drove an all black car/truck and it looks good on just about anything.

But I did like the grey on the Bronco I posted just wasn't for me.
The shadow black is great in person, I love mine

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve done my homework, as he suggested, and that Outer Banks is definitely Iconic Silver. It was good to see the inside of a 2 door. Looks roomy to me. Feeling better about my 2 door order.

Sponsored
OP
OP

OWTM

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 21 Rubicon, and a Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty sure that’s Iconic Silver.

Nice review!
Good catch, yes it is iconic silver, the dealer told be it was carbonized gray when the lent it to us but i just checked and it is Iconic Silver

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good catch, yes it is iconic silver, the dealer told be it was carbonized gray when the lent it to us but i just checked and it is Iconic Silver
Good. I was concerned because I ordered the carbonized gray because it was the closest color to the MIC top and I wanted the top to blend in with the body color and not stand out. I'll probably get a body colored hard top when they come out in '23 and sell the MIC.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

100% iconic silver.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When it comes to youtube videos that are car videos with a hot chick, usually leaning forward in a somewhat open or tight shirt or bending over in tight pants just for added clicks (or photo of wife posing for clicks) I question if that person is going to give me any information that's worth my time (30 mins worth here)... or are they just getting paid to be click bait? If I want to see hot chicks there are better places than a car video and if you need to promote your looks to get clicks how good is your info?

I don't want just anybody's opinion, and certainly don't think your an authority on something just because of your looks and a bunch of horny guys give you a bunch of views, what is your experience and K.S.A.s in the area of cars and trucks? I totally dig the girls from "all girls garage" they know their stuff, same for the women on "garage squad"; you can be attractive and knowledgeable too.

There are those who whole job is to bring content like TFL, then there are those lucky enough to have access and use it to get some more... and make some money, but they have other real jobs and this is just a side gig. Why give them my time over a video produced by TFL, C&D, Edmunds or...

But I think the bigger proof of what I'm saying is that most of the above comments are regarding the color being Iconic Silver or Carbonized Gray and not about the video's content.
Sponsored