Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When it comes to youtube videos that are car videos with a hot chick, usually leaning forward in a somewhat open or tight shirt or bending over in tight pants just for added clicks (or photo of wife posing for clicks) I question if that person is going to give me any information that's worth my time (30 mins worth here)... or are they just getting paid to be click bait? If I want to see hot chicks there are better places than a car video and if you need to promote your looks to get clicks how good is your info?

I don't want just anybody's opinion, and certainly don't think your an authority on something just because of your looks and a bunch of horny guys give you a bunch of views, what is your experience and K.S.A.s in the area of cars and trucks? I totally dig the girls from "all girls garage" they know their stuff, same for the women on "garage squad"; you can be attractive and knowledgeable too.

There are those who whole job is to bring content like TFL, then there are those lucky enough to have access and use it to get some more... and make some money, but they have other real jobs and this is just a side gig. Why give them my time over a video produced by TFL, C&D, Edmunds or...

But I think the bigger proof of what I'm saying is that most of the above comments are regarding the color being Iconic Silver or Carbonized Gray and not about the video's content.
Meh, their channel is fun to watch, they mill a ton of wood. They seem like nice people who are just adding their two cents...don't be so harsh, watch their channel. You might be surprised.
Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I live about 20 minutes north of Zeli. I ordered my Bronco from Butler County Ford but it was really cool of Baierl to give you a loner. You must be a good customer.

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That carbonized gray sure looks lighter in your video then the one pictured on Ford's B&P.

1636142292253.png
You can’t use that website for paint colors. Look at photos off of roadeo. Lots of sides by sides of many colors. Ill share some below.

43E8831F-BAEC-44B8-A9B8-E28D62140657.jpeg

3C586128-4224-469F-9D73-4EFF0423101B.jpeg

670DB310-0DF0-4838-AA17-8AB0DCE1175C.jpeg

DB0F84C1-7F1F-4D25-B4EF-1C80D032D841.jpeg

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I only got to the part where he said they’ve got 30 miles of seat time. Why are people still making these videos and why are you all watching them?

They don’t even know what color it is, and most people in this thread don’t, either.

Last edited:

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Three Jeeps? They are gluttons for punishment.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The frameless doors with retracting windows have been out on Mustangs for many years, 2005 I think. Nice video, thanks!

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Two observations: you outkicked your coverage with the better half and I always wondered what happened to Mark Knopfler. Apparently he installs Jeep lifts now? Money for nothing and the chicks are free!

3645DFB9-EC73-4F26-BEAB-25CBECD4F1BB.jpeg

OP
OP

OWTM

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 21 Rubicon, and a Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I only got to the part where he said they’ve got 30 miles of seat time. Why are people still making these videos and why are you all watching them?

They don’t even know what color it is, and most people in this thread don’t, either.

Lol yea I was wrong on the color, oh my you got me there! The dealer told me it was carbonized when I picked it up (it was a loaner). Since you didn't watch the video we gave our first impressions on the bronco after owning three jeeps, (I think that's good information for anyone who owns a jeep and considering a bronco) Also had owner of Meridian Off Road who has modified over 6,000 Jeeps in the last thirty years take a look at the suspension and offer his opinion. All good information in my opinion, Matter of fact much more worthwhile than your comment that really means nothing, provided nothing, and was basically pretty lame.
Sponsored