Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had to laugh when I saw this AD,
1. solar stations in the middle of the woods, $hit where I am in PA EV stations are few far and between, they are just now starting to put them on Turnpike.
2. Jeep drone.. when "if" this happens I'm trading in the Bronco, so better get with it Ford..lol
3. Autonomous driving, This i Just do not get, why would you just let your jeep drive the trails by it's self, Kind of defeats the purpose of off-roading.
4. Flat-seat stargazing, I do wish my Bronco rear seats were flush, I think ford dropped the ball on this one. But the way this AD depicts it is funny, I can see it now, last call at the bars and a lot of jeeps driving around with 2 people getting busy in the back.. I like how they say "do not Attempt" in AD even though the couple is doing it!!!

Ford Bronco Jeep trying too hard!!!! jee.JPG
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trying just enough....

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep: We'll try anything except making a better vehicle.

*edit...looks like i ruffled a few feathers from Jeep owners who are mad their Wrangler was designed in the 1950's...settle down guys, the 392 Wrangler is cool, ok!

its Ford v. Chrysler friendly banter....jokes....just take a breathe

Last edited:

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This ad typifies how marketing clowns and corporations don't actually understand their consumer base. And it's more obvious then ever with crap like this shoved down people's throat in the interest of being green. Autonomous four wheeling?? You got to be kidding right? What's next....a bike that you don't ride? People don't buy jeeps so a computer can wheel it for them...idiots.

Hard not to be cynical when it comes to these "innovations" when the people pushing them are not being serious.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jeep: We'll try anything except making a better vehicle.
at this point pot calling the kettle black on quality

also - yeah trying too hard to actually deliver what their user base is interested in, plus some fun stuff

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not suggesting people commit a crime but if they put these obnoxious light up stations in the middle of nowhere and engage in light pollution it would SUCK if somebody ripped the lights out crackhead style

Last edited:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who’s gonna get their freak on in a see through pyramid tent?

Dog be watching, Animals be watching, Sasquatch be watching, Hillbilly Mutant, Texas Chainsaw Cannibals be watching

That’s too much pressure

I love our Golden Retriever but I don’t want Moose watching and judging me while I’m being intimate with the Mrs

Sponsored

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
at this point pot calling the kettle black on quality

also - yeah trying too hard to actually deliver what their user base is interested in, plus some fun stuff
Half fords fault half the pandemic/supply crisis

Fords mistake with the bronco is they didnt stop orders when it was obvious they could not produce enough for dealers and customers.

Imagine if ford stopped taking orders in like 2020. They would have cleared all their orders likely by now

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drone thing is cool. There is a huge market for scouting ahead or even just understanding road conditions. I’m all in on that.

The other stiff is a little weird. Facial recognition? Why? Autonomous driving? All good until something bad happens. Or someone jumps in (or falls out). Dumb.

But what you take from this is that someone is thinking. Car companies have done this since the beginning- imagine the future, hope it shows up that way. It takes about 30 seconds to see old car reveals to see what was planned vs what was reality. But I don’t fault people for trying and I also see it as a way to keep the market moving. “This is the way it always has been and forever will be” is fine for some- just not the majority

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Half fords fault half the pandemic/supply crisis

Fords mistake with the bronco is they didnt stop orders when it was obvious they could not produce enough for dealers and customers.

Imagine if ford stopped taking orders in like 2020. They would have cleared all their orders likely by now
Agreed, they should have frozen reservations at like 40000. And then reopened as each model year was announced. The hard top still would have screwed them in 2021.