Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those considering ordering a Jeep, any idea what the wait times would be?

I was thinking about ordering one and see what comes first. I’m starting to see more new Jeeps on lots and no ADMs at most Jeep dealers, which seems very tempting to just walk in and buy one or order one custom.

My Bronco has been on order for over a year now and no vin yet. Hope to be wheeling by next summer. I have very little hope after my 3rd reorder in September from Ford I will see the Bronco by summer of 23.

So why wait and get a Jeep!
Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those considering ordering a Jeep, any idea what the wait times would be?

I was thinking about ordering one and see what comes first. I’m starting to see more new Jeeps on lots and no ADMs at most Jeep dealers, which seems very tempting to just walk in and buy one or order one custom.

My Bronco has been on order for over a year now and no vin yet. Hope to be wheeling by next summer. I have very little hope after my 3rd reorder in September from Ford I will see the Bronco by summer of 23.

So why wait and get a Jeep!
Depends on the trim/model.

If you’re looking at a base model then Bronco is better value, you just have to wait longer.

The base Jeep needs added options for AC and power windows & door locks to match up with the base model Bronco.

Above the base models they’re pretty similar imo, especially 4 door.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My JLUR took 6.5 months from order to delivery through Granger. Picking it up next week.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My gladiator took 30 days from order to delivery last October. Another forum member ordered his early this year and it was the same. Really depends on if you order an item that’s a huge constraint, they’re usually pretty fast. They’re shutting down the gladiator line for a week to keep building Wranglers so it’s hitting them now too. Nothing like Ford’s disorganization though.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I was thinking about the 2 door Rubicon 20th anniversary edition. Waiting to see what new colors come out. I like the Earl or High Velocity. Wanted Nacho but they don’t make that at this time.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Common for 3 months from order to drive away. Much longer if your in Canada or want a 392. Jeep has been making average of 600-800 wranglers a day for the past year. Two shifts 6 days a week.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if Jeep will offer the Extreme Recon kit on their 2 door?

Sponsored
OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dam I could of been wheeling this summer instead of waiting. Thanks guys for the feedback.

I’ve got 3 national forests to choose from in my area for exploring. Too bad I waited all this time for a Bronco flag, cards, and calendar!

23 Jeep seems very tempting now.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My JLUR took 6.5 months from order to delivery through Granger. Picking it up next week.
My OBX 2.7L SAS with soft top, aux switches and mod bumper took 6 months. Ordered 11/1/21, received at dealer end of April.

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Jeep wait time vs Bronco 95041A40-3CB5-4E56-ACC2-5E70418E3283

This is my buddies 2 door Wrangler Rubicon ordered January 29th of this year. He thinks a 2 door manual was a low build rate so it's taken a longer, so it really can depend on what you get. And now his has been waiting to be shipped out. Shipping is hard for everyone right now though.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonder if Jeep will offer the Extreme Recon kit on their 2 door?
I was wonder the same thing earlier this year and I mail jeep and asked them if they had any plans to do a two door Extreme Recon but they did not give me much of a answer but I am surprised jeep has not come out with something for the two door yet.
Sponsored