Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had the finance guys at dealerships try to sell extended warranties, well now they might as well try selling life-insurance with every one of these.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It would of made far more sense to give the Gladiator the 392 and a good front IFS suspension set up to make it a true desert runner. Seems like they screwed up pretty badly by sticking it under the hood of a Wrangler w/ SFA, I mean who needs that much power while rock crawling? Figured 5.7 Hemi would've been enough torque for given application.
Yeah seems silly but more than half here would want a v8 in the bronco honestly out of all the gut kicks this one bothered me most.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It comes with about every option as standard. It's much more vehicle than the Rubicon, or the First Edition.

Ford F350 King Rach starts at over $61k, F350 Limited starts at over $85k

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Back in July:

It doesn't matter what it costs to make, it will be priced at whatever Jeep can sell it for. The other 392-equipped SUVs start at $63k (Durango) and $70k (Grand Cherokee). I'll eat my hat if the 392 Wrangler starts under $50k.

Though it'd be hilarious if they offered a V8/stick option. Really shove it in Ford's face.
My hat remains uneaten!

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That’s just base price.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This makes no sense to me. The 392, Trackhawk, etc. If you only have one parking space MAYBE but why wouldn't you want a nice, normal SUV (Wrangler or Bronco) then a dedicated sports car? Nicely equipped but not crazy Bronco then an M235 coupe or something similar and you're right around $90K brand new.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This makes no sense to me. The 392, Trackhawk, etc. If you only have one parking space MAYBE but why wouldn't you want a nice, normal SUV (Wrangler or Bronco) then a dedicated sports car? Nicely equipped but not crazy Bronco then an M235 coupe or something similar and you're right around $90K brand new.
Alot of hp is never enough!

Drove my buddys 750+ 6 speed stick track car on a hell ride yesterday after 20 min i was used to it and we were talking how we could bump it up. Bring on the godzilla ford please.
Ford Bronco Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Launch Edition starts at $74,995 20210223_145408

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford: Here’s an upgrade for your Bronco engine if you want to be faster than stock. It gets you an additional 40 horsepower and 90 foot-pounds for $1895.

Jeep: Here’s an upgrade for your wrangler rubicon if you want to go faster than stock. It gets you an additional 200 horsepower and 200 torque and it costs you $30,000. Also there will be ADM and the driveline is basically stock otherwise.

Those are your two options if you want to upgrade your power for these vehicles. Which one makes sense and which doesn’t? (I don’t consider the ecodiesel even close to a big enough improvement over stock to be worth the $5000 up charge which is why I’m not including it. Also it’s not fast.)

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that's the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time- i cannot imagine for the life of me spending that much on a jeep
Except we aren't THAT far away from it with nearly loaded BL, let alone WT or FE.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Launch Edition starts at $74,995 ThumbsDown

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The TRX is supposed to be a Raptor level competitor and is a Baja truck as they say, Wrangler is still SFA and a rock crawler not a desert runner. I mean I could be way off here but I see far more value in the truck opposed to that wrangler.
Power Wagon has a 6.4 (not the performancy version) has solid axles and is a big crawler type pickup, lockers front and rear, coil sprung etc... and they start much cheaper than the 392 Rubicon. Not really much more than a Gladiator really...

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Track car sure, but truck? I don't get the super truck thing (I've driven a few). Just felt like I was going to die faster.
Everyone has different likes,i prefer as much hp as i can get in anything i drive.
Sponsored