Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Jeeps aggressive advertising E37EF523-6DC4-4D87-B6B2-DD10AF1D7343

Anyone notice how aggressive Jeep has been advertising on Fords posts? I wonder if they’re a little nervous. I say yes they are. I’m actually trading in my Rubicon for the Badlands so I know for a fact they are nervous for lost sales!!!
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thats based on your browsing history.... Is there something you're not telling us?!! :)

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep is watching their most profitable vehicle about to take a big hit....

OP
OP
A Le N

A Le N

Badlands
First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I haven’t searched up Jeeps at all. Not sure that’s accurate. Unless it’s coming up because I search off-roading.

Rydup

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I opened this thread and at the top of the page was a Jeep Wrangler advertisement.

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't be surprised if they have registered forum members as well. Saying how they feel betrayed, Bronco this, Ford lies, etc; etc. There are Digital Marketing Degrees that cover this. It's very interesting.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I had a local Ford Dealer ad literally attached to your post.
Ford Bronco Jeeps aggressive advertising 36ABAD45-8171-467D-9A44-51E3B374E4A0

If you click that little info button in the top right corner it will tell you that these ads are by google. Jeep is not specifically targeting Ford websites with that ad you got. Google just selects searches and websites that are similar to the product in the ad, whatever it may be. (However I consistently get ads for female swimsuits and lingerie on this site?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂)

Also in the same little button info, if you click “why this ad?” It will tell you that personalization ads are turned off for this site. So ads are not based on your internet searches(at least not here)

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone notice how aggressive Jeep has been advertising on Fords posts? I wonder if they’re a little nervous. I say yes they are. I’m actually trading in my Rubicon for the Badlands so I know for a fact they are nervous for lost sales!!!
Haha. Every time I go to watch a Bronco video in YouTube the infamous v8 jeep commercial shows up as the pre advertisement, or the recent electric jeep commercial will show up time to time.

Rutkap

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do digital advertising for a living. If I was working on Jeep’s digital team I would be doing a keyword display campaign with bronco as a keyword. Once you do a search with cookies enabled google will track you and display you ads across the ad networks. Bronco forums clearly is a part of that network.

another way you could do this would be to use affinity or in market audiences on google. Google knowS that you are interested In cars, probably specifically suvs or off road vehicles. (I’ve never done it so I’m not sure) but it is pretty easy to set up through their platform.

finally You could do a specific Category targeting. That is simply displaying on automotive specific sites throughout the ad network. That would be sites like jalopnik, motortrend, and sites like this.

More than likely They are doing Several of these if Not all of them. Running 3 campaigns would double or triple up on the impressions delivered to this site in a given 24 hour period.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting Camry ads. Toyota must be sh**ing bricks that the Bronco will take away from their Camry sales.
Hey, in high school, my buddy and I tested the off road handling of his parents Camry.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why I don't use my phone for forum posting...

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve noticed a ton of it on YouTube as well. Damn near every Bronco video I watched started with an add for the Wrangler 4xe or 392 concept. Gotta admit placement, timing, and content were spot on though! ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you watch just about anything with the word Bronco in it on youtube, you will get a jeep ad. I am just not sure if it is money well spent.