First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am really not trying to troll, but please take a second to see the response Jim Farley, the CEO of Ford, provided to a complaint being made to him on Twitter about the Bronco. This Bronco debacle obviously started with him. A smiley face response! No wonder why he could care less about the x-plan or the fake accessories they promised and the white or black painted tops or any white options. Terrible.
Ford Bronco Jim Farley Trolls Complaint on Twitter with Smile Emote A4E9BC4A-771A-4F10-BD96-D1789C511664
Sponsored

Sponsored

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, Elon Musk trolls a lot on Twitter. But when it comes to suggestions and complaints he is surprisingly receptive and takes real action, sometimes immediately. If Jim is trying to be edgy like Elon, he’s missing the mark by a country mile.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're him, why even respond.

He probably knows there's enough of us suckers to fulfill orders, so what do a few complaints matter to him.

My wife and I have been talking about this and we feel that CEOs in general get too much credit for what they do.

Look at Quibi. Hell, any one of us could have done the same jobs their CEOs have done, and some of us could have done better.

We could have sold Opioids just as well as the CEO of Purdue pharma, and spilled battery acid all over poor peoples homes in Los Angeles, just like Exide, and have virtually no consequences.

So what's a botched launch of a truck?

(Sorry the news this week got me PO'd, and my Black Diamond with mid and manual didn't help either)

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you're him, why even respond.

He probably knows there's enough of us suckers to fulfill orders, so what do a few complaints matter to him.

My wife and I have been talking about this and we feel that CEOs in general get too much credit for what they do.

Look at Quibi. Hell, any one of us could have done the same jobs their CEOs have done, and some of us could have done better.

We could have sold Opioids just as well as the CEO of Purdue pharma, and spilled battery acid all over poor peoples homes in Los Angeles, just like Exide, and have virtually no consequences.

So what's a botched launch of a truck?

(Sorry the news this week got me PO'd, and my Black Diamond with mid and manual didn't help either)
Very true. Ford is gonna sell every last Bronco they build next year. Stock will rise. The new EVs and Transits make them way more money than an off road vehicle ever would and they’re near the bottom of the list in global distribution but the new focus on hybrids opens markets overseas. I highly doubt Bronco is high on his list at all, but if it does well then he’ll get a raise...

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude is CEO of Ford and racing cars for fun. Do you really think getting into a Twitter argument is his number one priority?

What do you want him to reply to some rando?
Literally nothing.

Say nothing: look like a regular CEO too busy CEOing to Twitter
Post a smiley face: Look petty

I'm pretty sure what I would do as CEO

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats Levine... I now like someone at Ford less than you.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally nothing.

Say nothing: look like a regular CEO too busy CEOing to Twitter
Post a smiley face: Look petty

I'm pretty sure what I would do as CEO
I would think saying nothing would have been better, but maybe people are reading too much into a damned smiley face?

Some nobody just trashes years of work by hundreds of your employees... if they did it in person, the response would probably be a silent smile as well. Maybe that guy would be CEO if he actually could do better?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FOH ... This is crazy