Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m actually starting to think the smiley face basically meant “yeah, I’m aware”
Sponsored

MuddyMO

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The way this thread is going I can tell this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but whatever....

Let’s put this into context. That account (who is also a member here btw, just can’t remember the name) is CONSTANTLY tweeting @ Farley and Levine complaining. Okay sure, make yourself heard, but when it’s non-stop it’s just annoying. (I know they get paid big bucks to deal with this kinda stuff, but still) So Farley just gave the tweeter what he was a craving. A bit of attention and acknowledgement. This is not a big deal and this doesn’t speak to his abilities to be CEO or his customer service. It’s just social media...

Also OP hope you enjoy that TRX. It’s a badass ride.
For 18 mil a year I'll take all the social media abuse this rabid fanbase can dish out.

3track

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460 | Former Broncos: '73, '91
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His second reply is even worse. He’s been hacked or it’s amateur hour on the Ford social media team. Or we’re all doomed.

Ford Bronco Jim Farley Trolls Complaint on Twitter with Smile Emote F1127F1D-AB5F-4EF9-B11F-A453984D1743

Status
Not open for further replies.