Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$59 for the steering sleeve & $209 for new body mount & fender liner brackets

https://jksmfg.com/blogs/new-products/bronco-upgrades

JKS is excited to announce the first of many new products for the 2021 Ford Bronco with a pair of upgrades. The first, the max tire clearance kit is designed to optimize clearance in the wheelwell to squeeze the largest tire possible at any lift height (even stock). The second launch addresses factory steering tie rod ends that have proven to be problematic offroad. The steering sleeve kit reinforces the weak point so you can overcome steering woes before they become a thing. Both products are on the shelf and ready to ship immediately.

Ford Bronco JKS Manufacturing Max Tire Clearance & Steering Sleeve 1648137739325

JKS8300 - Max Tire Clearance Kit
As new Bronco's are beginning to hit the trail, there is a need in the market to improve capability and improve on Ford's design. One upgrade that is apparent is the need to optimize the front wheel opening for maximum clearance. Aftermarket tire fitment is limited by the front body mount brackets and intrusion beams. Regardless of lift height (stock or lifted) this will affect clearance and limit tire size. The solution, the Max Tire Clearance Kit from JKS Mfg. By replacing the front body mount with a high clearance body mount and adjusting the profile of the inner fender liner with new brackets, larger tires can be installed with increased clearance through full wheel travel.
  • Allows for larger tire fitment at all ride heights - Max tire size is dependent on lift height.
  • Full clearance through wheel travel at 2-4" of lift with 37x12.50 tires (17x9 to 20x9 with 4.5-5.5" backspacing recommended).
  • High clearance body mount provides a clean look with mid width and stubby bumpers.
  • Heavy duty 3/16" steel brackets.

Ford Bronco JKS Manufacturing Max Tire Clearance & Steering Sleeve 1648137773678

JKS9700 - Steering Sleeve Kit
As capable as these new Broncos are out on the trail, the factory steering tie rod ends have proven to be a weak point when running larger tires, breaking at the threaded rod. JKS has the solution with a new sleeve kit designed specifically for the Bronco's factory tie rod ends. This heavy duty sleeve kit reinforces your steering by replacing the OE jam nut with a robust sleeve that supports the tie rod from bending or breaking. Designed to be used on a variety of lift heights, this sleeve kit still allows full tow adjustment to dial in front end alignment. Installation is quick and easy to give you confidence and piece of mind to push your Bronco to the limit out on the trail.
Made from cold rolled 1215 steel, 1" OD.

• Prevents tie rods from bending when subject to off-road situations.
  • Increase steering link diameter through the weakest section of the tie rod.
  • Works for all lift heights when used with the OE inner tie rod end.
  • Allows full range of OE toe adjustment.
  • Machined from cold rolled 1215 steel, 1" OD.
Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t wait to see a video on the tire clearance kit, I need to see it going on to properly visualize

Sponsored
OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cutting off that mount turned out to less of a job than I pictured. I was thinking all that triangular bracing was also welded to the frame.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a clean set up... But pulling / cutting out the crash bar is sketchy for me. I live in the NE and travel the rural (2 lane) highway and Routes a good bit. Somebody crosses over the yellow line there's not a lot left protecting you from oncoming traffic. Your wheel and their car is heading straight to your seat. Just saying... Stay safe!!!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a clean set up... But pulling / cutting out the crash bar is sketchy for me. I live in the NE and travel the rural (2 lane) highway and Routes a good bit. Somebody crosses over the yellow line there's not a lot left protecting you from oncoming traffic. Your wheel and their car is heading straight to your seat. Just saying... Stay safe!!!
Your Wildtrak doesn't have those crash bars, so nothing to worry about.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, ordered both last night. I was going to cut off the crash bar mount anyways. This is a much cleaner look

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your Wildtrak doesn't have those crash bars, so nothing to worry about.
My WT does not have the extension that bolts in. The frame mount that you cut off is there. In fact they are holding up my bumper upgrade bcuz i want them hidden from the front. Currently there only one bumper / skid plate that has a cover for them.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WT does not have the extension that bolts in. The frame mount that you cut off is there. In fact they are holding up my bumper upgrade bcuz i want them hidden from the front. Currently there only one bumper / skid plate that has a cover for them.
I don't believe the frame mounts will help protect you in case of an accident, but I could be wrong. However, there is a solution so you don't have to see those unsightly things...
1648137739325-png.png

LOL, just messin' around, but would like to know whether the mounts alone actually help in case of an accident.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't believe the frame mounts will help protect you in case of an accident, but I could be wrong. However, there is a solution so you don't have to see those unsightly things...
1648137739325-png.png

LOL, just messin' around, but would like to know whether the mounts alone actually help in case of an accident.
LOL!!! Thanks, my high package worked great with the 37" KO2s. No lift needed and no rub and I have about an inch of clearance pulling into the garage. Any more lift I'd be screwed...

The only reason i mentioned about the crash bars is my buddy is still doing therapy bcuz he was hit that was and crushed his legs.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never had crash bars like that on any other truck that I have owned.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So do you think with their body mount bracket’s you can run 37s with a level kit on a Sasquatch model using factory Sasquatch wheels?

I went ahead and ordered the tie rod sleeves definitely worth the 65$ shipped.
Sponsored