Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw these on another Bronco at the Silver Lake Bronco Takeover in August.

Video review of them on our channel here:

Ford Bronco JL Audio Marine Speaker upgrade to the rear of the Bronco 1666205823682

Ford Bronco JL Audio Marine Speaker upgrade to the rear of the Bronco 1666205792358
Ford Bronco JL Audio Marine Speaker upgrade to the rear of the Bronco 1666205805072
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw these on another Bronco at the Silver Lake Bronco Takeover in August.

Video review of them on our channel here:

Ford Bronco JL Audio Marine Speaker upgrade to the rear of the Bronco 1666205805072

So, I get it. I have JL's on my boat, and can not say enough good things about them. But, this appears to be a direct swap for the rear pods with an amp snuck in And if so, did you address the neutered signal from the head unit? And if so, how?

If not, there is absolutly no reason to go to 6.5"+ wakeboard pods, considering the signal is only good to 400Hz, and those pods are good down to about 55Hz.
Ford Bronco JL Audio Marine Speaker upgrade to the rear of the Bronco 1666211523720

Now if you have done the Forescan thing then perhaps this is a worthwile upgrade. Please let us know what the stratigy was, because this could be a total waste of time and money...:unsure:

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I get it. I have JL's on my boat, and can not say enough good things about them. But, this appears to be a direct swap for the rear pods with an amp snuck in And if so, did you address the neutered signal from the head unit? And if so, how?

If not, there is absolutly no reason to go to 6.5"+ wakeboard pods, considering the signal is only good to 400Hz, and those pods are good down to about 55Hz.
Ford Bronco JL Audio Marine Speaker upgrade to the rear of the Bronco 1666211523720

Now if you have done the Forescan thing then perhaps this is a worthwile upgrade. Please let us know what the stratigy was, because this could be a total waste of time and money...:unsure:
I thought I read that Forscan alteration wasn't needed with the B&O system equipped models, but that could be wrong. I had this done at a shop, so I'll have to go back to see what all they did.

Regardless, It's a pretty good improvement over stock as is, so I would hardly call it a 'total waste of money'. Sorry, but the way that reads is a little condescending.

If you know the Forscan codes I can put in for the B&O system, that would be great as I have Forscan downloaded and everything I need to do it.
Sponsored