Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"In an outtake shown during the credits of “John Bronco Rides Again,” actor Walton Goggins delivers what might be the ultimate advertising slogan.

Sitting inside a Ford Bronco, he says, “If they don’t have Broncos in heaven, then you can send me straight to …”

Uh, what’d he say? Just as Goggins names the obvious destination, a blaring car horn cuts him off.

In real life, Ford Motor Company never had a TV pitchman named John Bronco who was more famous than the Marlboro man and the Maytag repairman combined. Luckily, one exists in fiction — and now he's back for another cinematic adventure."

https://www.freep.com/story/enterta...urns-face-ford-bronco-hulu-comedy/8317868002/

A taste of what's to come:

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was so good!

DarkPony

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250 Platinum, 97 Porsche 993
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was some funny . . . Back to back funny, Ford had to have backed it. Reminds me of some of that left hook off the cuff brand marketing I used to do in my marketing days.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5 mins in ...
John Bronco: Is this the new Bronco?
Podcast Host: Yea it was a successful launch...

Uh, are you sure about that?

Overall pretty funny. I hadn't watched the first one so I watched them back to back. Weird trying to explain a pitchman to my 12yo and 9yo boys and how it's a fake documentary. Cool thing is that my younger son who is a huge Transformers fan picked up on John Moschitta Jr. as the voice of Blur from the original Tranformers cartoon.