First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks incredible, great work! Held off on my day 1 reservation for the HE. If it looks anything like that I'll be glad I did!
Same here, #2 in line at my dealership. I wonder how many of us are out there.
Sponsored

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would have done that with my day 1 reservation too. My dealer is still insisting that the Heritage Model is a myth and the people on this forum don't know what they are talking about. I HATE MY DEALER!!! TROUBLE FROM THE START!!!

Now I'm waiting for my FE that isn't what I thought it would be from all of their changes. I don't feel confident that I'm going to love it as much as I should. And my dealer also says that they aren't scheduling any Broncos from the northeast to be built. That's why I don't have a build date yet, I just have to keep waiting. He thinks it totally makes sense that people from other parts of the country will be driving their new Broncos, while I still don't have a build date for my FE 2nd hour day 1 reservation (original 3500 only).

So, if I don't have a build date yet can I switch to the HE? That's what I really want. (even though it's just a myth) :rolleyes:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would have done that with my day 1 reservation too. My dealer is still insisting that the Heritage Model is a myth and the people on this forum don't know what they are talking about.
Tell your dealer that I said he doesn't know what he is talking about. If he insists he is right, then tell him to put his money where his mouth is. He can contact me. I could use more money for the Bronco fund. :cool:

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey! I received a LOT of feedback from my last version of the Heritage edition bronco. Some of the feedback was consistent from multiple sources and I decided to try and combine the biggest notes and create some new versions of the Heritage edition Bronco! Here are some of the main points. My best guess is that these will be some of the options available on the Heritage Edition Bronco:

-4 rows 6 slot Grill white/black
-featuring the Ford logo in the center
-standard lights
-new square fender flares both white and black
-white top
-new wheel design, available in both white and black

Please visit my artstation account to see these in double the resolution:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/q9Vl6D

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-1.jpg

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-2.jpg

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-3.jpg

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-4.jpg

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-5.jpg

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-6.jpg

2021-Bronco-VintageLook_Yellowstone_Camera1_6G-7.jpg
After market Bronco accessories and plusses will be downright immense! I actually feel sorry for someone who purchased a Jeep Rub this year, thinking that will be the S__T.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh my gosh!! Please Ford if your ā€œlisteningā€. This ! So much This!!!
Only thing better is this with a white interior !!!
YES on the white interior! FORD if you are listening, I am talking about that beautiful white interior you rolled out initially, you know , the one we could not have! Now you can make it right Ford!

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell your dealer that I said he doesn't know what he is talking about. If he insists he is right, then tell him to put his money where his mouth is. He can contact me. I could use more money for the Bronco fund. :cool:
It would not be right to stress out that dealer waiting for a model he knows will never be built. So you should switch dealers immediately, you know, for the good of the original dealer's mental health. :)

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammit... šŸ˜

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would not be right to stress out that dealer waiting for a model he knows will never be built. So you should switch dealers immediately, you know, for the good of the original dealer's mental health. :)
Not sure if you intended your response to me instead of the OP that I quoted. But the dealer is wrong. The Heritage Edition will be built. It already has. I've seen it 5 months ago. :cool:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would have done that with my day 1 reservation too. My dealer is still insisting that the Heritage Model is a myth and the people on this forum don't know what they are talking about. I HATE MY DEALER!!! TROUBLE FROM THE START!!!

Now I'm waiting for my FE that isn't what I thought it would be from all of their changes. I don't feel confident that I'm going to love it as much as I should. And my dealer also says that they aren't scheduling any Broncos from the northeast to be built. That's why I don't have a build date yet, I just have to keep waiting. He thinks it totally makes sense that people from other parts of the country will be driving their new Broncos, while I still don't have a build date for my FE 2nd hour day 1 reservation (original 3500 only).

So, if I don't have a build date yet can I switch to the HE? That's what I really want. (even though it's just a myth) :rolleyes:
If you donā€™t have a VIN and arenā€™t being previewed, you can ask the idiot to put your order into Priority Code 99 - wait for 2022.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if you intended your response to me instead of the OP that I quoted. But the dealer is wrong. The Heritage Edition will be built. It already has. I've seen it 5 months ago. :cool:
Actually meant for the OP and my way of saying he needs to find a dealer that is better informed.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wonā€™t be able to afford one... but maybe I can emulate the look for the most part. šŸ™‚
I 99'd my order knowing what is coming. Many presume it will be a top trim like the FE, but the HE won't have 'everything but the kitchen sink' like the FE. It will be offered as a stock HE and a Sasquatched HE (Hint: pay attention to the rendered wheels). It will still be a money grab for Ford, but I wouldn't make the presumption that it will be the top priced trim.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So is that the non-modular ā€œcapableā€ bumper that was originally listed as an option but went away? (Edit): Based on Google images

Also swaybar disconnect y/n/optional?

i.e., BD or BL as an approximate base, or one of the others?

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i do hope the ā€œstockā€ HE comes with the Badlands suspension and tires - the wider flares and tires of the Sasq donā€™t seem retro to me, but hey what do i know?