Sponsored

John Clor @ Local all ford car show

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Went to this today

Had a short question and answer session and "of course" the first question was
when will we get to see the new bronco. John answered not until 2020, but very early 2020
@ one of the auto shows.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a safe bet we'll have a good idea what it looks like 6-9 months before production. Sadly, that's still about a year away.

For a vehicle that was announced 4-5 years ago, it is still odd that we haven't even seen a concept image. It seems like there are more than enough rumors and misconceptions to justify a bit of a preview.

Like I've mentioned before, the 2004 concept was built closer in time to the last Bronco in 1996 than it was to today, and before the current gen Ranger which is unlikely to share much with Bronco -- so unless Ford wants to prop it up and say "this is still what we're thinking" it doesn't count.

Based on the "leaked" images from Las Vegas, dealer comments from Palm Beach, and the necessities of production schedules, they could certainly do this whenever they felt like it.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when will we get to see the new bronco. John answered not until 2020, but very early 2020
@ one of the auto shows.
Hopefully we will still get some teasers before then but thats pretty much what I expected. That would mean though that it will probably be seen or hinted at first at the New York auto show in April as Detroit's isn't until next June this time next year.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
when will we get to see the new Bronco. John answered not until 2020, but very early 2020
@ one of the auto shows.
IMO--> We'll know what the Bronco look's like before 2020. The "Official Ford Announcement" to the Press & World may indeed come next year but with all the So-Called Leaks/Spy Photos that surround every new/future vehicle...I'll be shocked if we don't know just about everything Bronco by the time SEMA rolls around this November.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..I'll be shocked if we don't know just about everything Bronco by the time SEMA rolls around this November.
I like your optimism.

I suspect Ford will play this game right up to the end. We'll know more for sure, but we're a long way away from 100%

Sponsored

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If the GT500 has taught us anything, they are in no rush to reveal any real numbers on new cars.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the GT500 has taught us anything, they are in no rush to reveal any real numbers on new cars.
What "Numbers" do you care about with the bronco? Pretty much anything we wanted to know could either be calculated if they don't reveal it (Departure/approach angles, wheelbase length) or are visually obvious (Axle type.)

We know the engine is going to be plenty capable, the design is way more important IMO>

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Numbers meaning actual information about the vehicle if you want to get specific and split hairs. Of which we have nothing other than a name and it will be 4 wheel drive of some sort offered in some type of hybrid also. Also 2 or 4 door options.

So slightly more info than the Boss 302 teaser.

If you have any other actual real details officially released by Ford please post up in a new thread.

I don’t want to hijack the ops thread any more than we have.

2021 Ford Bronco Top Off Doors Removed Leaked.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: