Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YOU'RE INVITED!

2021 Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Confetti.jpg

The big day is almost here and we'd like to invite everyone to the Bronco6G virtual viewing party for the all new Ford Bronco's reveal!

We've set up the Bronco reveal viewing party thread and the party will start Monday, July 13, 2020 at 7:00PM EST (1 Hour Before the Reveal). Besides watching the reveal with us, you'll have a chance to win some Bronco swag as we'll be giving away prizes including choice of Ford Bronco apparel, merchandise, accessories and Bronco6G pineapple pizza decals!

So be sure to mark your calendars and we look forward to watching and reacting live with you all, while also giving away some cool Bronco gear!

This thread will remain open for everyone to kick back and chat about the reveal until we open up the
Bronco6G Viewing Party thread at 7PM EST on reveal day!
Anyone know if Doug invited the guys from TFL to this party or are they going to sit this one out too... ?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone know if Doug invited the guys from TFL to this party or are they going to sit this one out too... ?
I'm guessing since they tried to out @laj.tuxmek , Doug probably blacklisted them. You can hear all about it in their next video :cool:

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% interested in the Pizza Decal... @Administrator ?
I wonder if @Administrator is going to do daily reveals of all the possible prizes we can win... so many daily reveals to look forward too.

Nevermind, full reveal on the closed thread.... was actually hoping for more suspense ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2346

Question, and maybe I’m misunderstanding, LOL but if there are three different commercials airing on three different channels at the same time how do I choose which one to watch? LOL from what I understood each channel is showing something different from a different director, correct?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Question, and maybe I’m misunderstanding, LOL but if there are three different commercials airing on three different channels at the same time how do I choose which one to watch? LOL from what I understood each channel is showing something different from a different director, correct?
The full reveal will be on YouTube. The commercials are something else.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All will be available on Hulu the next day or you can DVR the other channels if you don’t have Hulu... as a last resort, I’m sure there will be YouTube links here shortly after as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.