First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hahaha yeah I never ever thought I'd get called out in a TFL video, but here we are! I can't wait to join all you guys for the reveal party!
I thought that was you when I heard them mention someone from Bronco6g. I guess you are famous now.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ha, I'm waiting for this site to crash from all the traffic next week.

As pointed out, the reveal is on youtube. The commercials on the 3 different networks are for the average Joe/Jane people that known nothing about the reveal or Bronco's return - it's to get eyeballs on the product, and I'm sure they'll say "tune to Ford's youtube page to see more....".
odds are the commercials will be close to 8:10pm (first commercial break) so around 813pm is when they end.

just in time for the big reveal on YouTube!

Last edited:

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Join Bronco6G For Our Live Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Next Monday! And Win Some Bronco Swag so

The local pizza place has a 'Fireball' pizza; Pepperoni, Hot Sausage, and Jalapenos. I have one ordered with Pineapple for the 12th because they're closed on Mondays. Giggity

Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This seems like a ploy to keep me from reserving my Bronco in a timely fashion!
Oh I'll have my phone in hand for placing the reservation while watching the live reveal here with y'all on my computer or streamed to theTV.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, was @Administrator always "Doug"? I thought one of you guys gave him that name.... and now I think he added the name... or maybe it was always there... Too much going on this week I'm all confused now!!

BTW, can we get a "Doug" sticker added to the Bronco Swag? You deserve the recognition for putting up with us all this time!!

Ford Bronco Join Bronco6G For Our Live Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Next Monday! And Win Some Bronco Swag so
I noticed that also. Really showing their sense of humor today.
I keep getting this sinking feeling about those Yellowstone eruptions though ....it's in the stickers after all! LOL

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait for this! If the Canadian order reservations open up with the US I will be getting myself a build slot Monday night!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time writing but LOOOOONNNGGGG time shadow member. Just want it to be known, I'll be celebrating with the Bronco6G fam.

And will most def have the Pineapple Pizza for the reveal! Hopefully, can join more convos post-reveal ??
^^^^^ "I'm here for the give-a-ways." ^^^^^^^
LOL!

Sponsored

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,

First post but have been following for a while. I took Monday off as I am picking up my 66 Bronco Project (planned pickup date) then finish the night with the reveal of the new Bronco. Super excited for Monday!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ha, I'm waiting for this site to crash from all the traffic next week.

As pointed out, the reveal is on youtube. The commercials on the 3 different networks are for the average Joe/Jane people that known nothing about the reveal or Bronco's return - it's to get eyeballs on the product, and I'm sure they'll say "tune to Ford's youtube page to see more....".
Ye have little faith in the man, the myth, the Legend.... @Administrator ..or Doug as we know him. He got this shit locked down, reveal goes off without a hitch!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all,

First post but have been following for a while. I took Monday off as I am picking up my 66 Bronco Project (planned pickup date) then finish the night with the reveal of the new Bronco. Super excited for Monday!
Hell yeah. Welcome to the madness!

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ye have little faith in the man, the myth, the Legend.... @Administrator ..or Doug as we know him. He got this shit locked down, reveal goes off without a hitch!
No worries, I got you guys. ?

Here's our failproof backup plan already in place if server power goes out.
Ford Bronco Join Bronco6G For Our Live Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Next Monday! And Win Some Bronco Swag DIY-bicycle-generator-electricity-1
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.