First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands - Loaded 2.7 with SAS and LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So - I finally re-joined the Bronco club. Last Bronco I had was a 1974 that I sold in 2004. Man I wish I still had that thing. OH WELL!

Fast forward - I've got myself a new Badlands + Sasquatch...Area51 with black leather. Lux package...all the goodies. The only accessory on it right now is the door bags and the tailgate table.

I am pretty sure that I want a "cargo cover" for the rear area...help keep things covered and out of sight for when the top is down.
I think I want a Bikini top - do it?
I'm guessing I also want a cargo mat for the rear.
Lift - do I want a lift or leveling kit? I put a 2" level on my F-150 and love it...do I want to do the same here? I need to figure out when to go down and pick it up so I haven't seen it other than in pictures yet.
LIGHTS! What lights do I want? If I'm being honest - I mostly want lights because they look cool, but also want the utility on occasion.

Help me know what I don't know. Where are the best places to buy this stuff? I have been out of the game a long time and don't know who the reputable resellers are that have good stuff and fair prices.

What are your favorite accessories?
Sponsored