Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news… we passed 450 Bronco shade orders received over just the last 5 weeks. We are receiving on average 15 new orders per day.
Bad news… it’s going to cause shipping lead times to be extend. We are adding an overtime production shift and a Saturday shift to help.

Katie, who manages our graphics department, is working on close to 100 custom printed tops so they will be taking a little extra time to get shipped as well.

We just want to be transparent on how long it will take an order to ship. Based on our daily manufacturing capacity new orders will take about 15 working days now that we have ramped production up to full speed. We have the capacity to produce and ship around 40 orders a day but we also have our Jeep line of products in the mix.

Thank you to the Bronco community for such a great response to our new products. Rest assured the team is working their tails off to shorten lead times.

Any questions let us know.

Mike Matras/Owner/JTopsUSA
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good communique Mike. It's all about setting and understanding expectations.
Thank you, good news or bad we must keep customers informed!
Thanks for your support!
Mike

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m looking forward to my well-designed custom shade.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
@JTopsUSA Picture request: pic of white shade, from inside bronco, with the MIC top ON. Preferably 2 door.

I want to see how much it brightens up the space, like my 88 white top did. One of the best things about having a white top is how much it opens the space inside the cabin

I've seen pics on Broncos from outside with top off, but in Ohio, the top will be on most of the year. I want to know what i will be seeing, i dgaf about what other people are seeing

Last edited:
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picture request: pic of white shade, from inside bronco, with the MIC top ON. Preferably 2 door.

I want to see how much it brightens up the space, like my 88 white top did. One if the best things about having a white top is how much it opens the space inside the cabin

I've seen pics on Broncos from outside with top off, but in Ohio, the top will be on most of the year. I want to know what i will be seeing, i dgaf about what other people are seeing
Here are some pics. Don’t have a white one with the top closed.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates F10B21FB-26FA-49C8-BE67-D177764C2808

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates C9F99E3F-F9DE-4293-A6FE-34E31463EDAF
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates BB4D21D9-234F-4057-8271-FA292A92317E
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates 5F6A18F3-FA7C-45E7-8600-61EEE2FE3500
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates A571CE40-5076-4B65-9898-E08D6BAE2AAA
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates 4AD0E748-896B-42E6-ADFA-D19E4F6EB1A5

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, thanks

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA Anyway to get the shipping tracking number for my top to see when it will arrive? The email didn’t come with one.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA Anyway to get the shipping tracking number for my top to see when it will arrive? The email didn’t come with one.
Yes your correct. If your talking about our weekly update It was intended to Inform customers where we are in the process of shipping hardtop versions.

If you need information we are more than happy to help. We have a text number, a phone number and an email address that you can reach us. I am personally available almost 16 hours a day.
Give us a call!

Mike/Owner/JTops

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update! I’d figure with the on going bronco fiasco no one should be complaining about lead times.

If you are one of those who did complain, I hope it burns when you pee tonight!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update! I’d figure with the on going bronco fiasco no one should be complaining about lead times.

If you are one of those who did complain, I hope it burns when you pee tonight!
Thank you for backing us up! We try so hard to keep everyone up on what we are doing. Communication is very important to us. I’m on here every day trying to inform and help.

If someone feels they can do a better job then by al means make a product and deal with all the crazy supply and shipping issues going on. Then make it in USA with USA manufactured raw materials and pay US livable wages. It ain’t easy.
Thanks again for backing us up!
Mike

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Knew I should have ordered earlier. I saw the posts on it, but waited to finally pull the trigger until last week. Can’t wait to get the top, and hopefully enjoy it for a few months until old man winter returns to MN.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Knew I should have ordered earlier. I saw the posts on it, but waited to finally pull the trigger until last week. Can’t wait to get the top, and hopefully enjoy it for a few months until old man winter returns to MN.
I’ll tell you some nice cool weather would be a blessing about now!
We shortened the lead time by a week but the holiday will set us back again. We are just getting more orders than we have capacity for.
Thanks for your confidence in us and becoming a customer.
Mike

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had an estimated ship date of today and I'm assuming that didn't happen since there wasn't a notification. Really hoping it happens Tuesday...
Sponsored