Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks great! One suggestion. Don’t fold it back so far and the front edge will tuck above the lock down paddles on the front panels.

That will hold it up on the front edge. When you flip the paddle up it will hold the shade up against the front edge of the windshield.
Great pics! May we use them on the website?
Mike
Mike,

Thanks! 🤙 Are you leaving the front roll bar hooks attached? I’ll adjust it and take a picture. Yeah. No problem.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As Order # 12947 on 4/26 (4 door Hard Top) I understand how ZIO feels and I would say that his post didn't come across as bitching.

Glad you got your Top and that you love it, but telling those of us that are sitting at 99 days from order date to learn some patience compared to your 52 days order date to ship date is a bit obnoxious!

Unfortunately I have not received any emails from JTops in regards to delays during this time. I have emailed Mike directly on at least two occasions and he has responded immediately with updates and information and I appreciate that. As a small business owner myself, I am completely aware of the current supply issues and deal with them daily, so I understand these trying times we are in.

The fact that JTops made the calculated decision it was better to produce as many tops (2 Dr) as possible due to the zipper supply issue rather than try and produce the oldest orders first, is their choice. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it! Obviously I can cancel my order if I am so inclined, but I don't have any intention nor desire since I feel they make the best top available for the Bronco. I have decided at this point that the top will show up when it does and if I am able to use it this year GREAT! If not, at least I will be ready as soon as the snow melts next year.

Either way, there are many of us that placed orders early that are still waiting, although maybe less and less patiently every day! So enjoy your JTop and your Bronco

Mike, No bitching or complaining towards you or JTopUSA. As we have discussed via email, I understand the supply issues and greatly appreciate your direct and quick responses when I emailed asking for updates. Glad to hear you have been able to sort out the zipper supply issues and I look forward to receiving my top in the near future! (y)
Thank you, we do understand the frustration.
What I should have mentioned is the hardtop requires 2 different size zippers. That was part of the decision to produce 2 doors. The 2 door has one 16” the 4 door has two 16” and one 10” that’s what held us up and why we could ship 2 door versions.
I will say the sewing team is producing more than our daily goal. Plus we were able to incorporate some changes based on feedback we got from customers!
Thank you again for your comments.
Mike
Here is a pic of the models we make products for!
Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Bronco, Wrangler JK
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates 4EE05D89-1D3A-4458-8FDC-EBA0E1DEF6F6

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mike,

Thanks again for the detailed update and explanation. I assumed there was more to the decision for producing the 2DR over the 4DR with the supply issues and the is completely understandable. Your honestly and willingness to provide the details behind the scenes is greatly appreciated. As I stated, I am disappointed, that it is taking so long to get mine, but I know it will be worth the wait. So I am waiting as patiently as possible ;) for it to arrive.

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finished pics look good! Looking forward to getting ours.

6p1kfs.jpg

Sponsored

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine July 19th and it shipped July 28th. I was expecting a long 5 week wait. I absolutely love mine. Thanks Mike and company!

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a brand new black jtops bimini. Can't use it with my bestop slant back.
I have it for sale. PM me. You can get yours faster!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine July 19th and it shipped July 28th. I was expecting a long 5 week wait. I absolutely love mine. Thanks Mike and company!
Yes! Thanks for your comments
We are not behind with soft top versions. The zipper’s held us up on the hardtop only.
Mike

Lakeman77

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my Titanium HT sunshade yesterday. Worth the 3 month wait. Thanks Mike, Helen, and JTops Team!
Sponsored