First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered mine July 19th and it shipped July 28th. I was expecting a long 5 week wait. I absolutely love mine. Thanks Mike and company!
2 Door? Hard/Soft Top? I ordered the 4Door Hardtop version on May 5th, no. 13221. Patiently waiting like others have stated :)
Sponsored

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my Titanium HT sunshade yesterday. Worth the 3 month wait. Thanks Mike, Helen, and JTops Team!
Great news.....What was your order number?

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my shipping notification for the 4 door hard top version I ordered on 4/28. Fedex has delivery scheduled for Thursday 8/18.

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got the email for shipping today! Top arrived yesterday (not a typo). Gonna remove the top and install this weekend, though I may put it back on until the end of August... temps are 105 degrees in the SoCal desert lol.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door? Hard/Soft Top? I ordered the 4Door Hardtop version on May 5th, no. 13221. Patiently waiting like others have stated :)
4 doors are still behind. But yours shipped and arrived today!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the email for shipping today! Top arrived yesterday (not a typo). Gonna remove the top and install this weekend, though I may put it back on until the end of August... temps are 105 degrees in the SoCal desert lol.
In this heat if you install the Velcro and let it sit for a few days it would be best. Specs say to install under 90 degrees and make sure it’s in the shade.
Need help let me know.
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news.....What was your order number?
Thank you for becoming a customer and your comments! Most off all thanks for your patients!
Mike

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my replacement top today, Thank you JTops, it works great! I like the change you made to the split front piece and hooks mounted on top.
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates DD03B9C3-084C-4F79-9FEA-2249CFB41F6B
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates B1B8393D-6FD5-4697-BED1-DC5987FF0A8F

Sponsored

cdmbrennan

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door Big Bend, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I appreciate the time it takes to bring a new product to market, and Mike has been great at providing updates. Still: it is seriously frustrating to see these custom orders delivered ahead of “stock” items; that flies in the face of claims that the tops are produced in batches. I’m order 13670, placed 5/24. Dense titanium. It can’t all be zipper issues, and the more time goes on the more of a sucker I feel. What’s going on? Seems like those with custom orders are prioritized at this point, and unfairly so? I look forward to hearing why this is happening.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate the time it takes to bring a new product to market, and Mike has been great at providing updates. Still: it is seriously frustrating to see these custom orders delivered ahead of “stock” items; that flies in the face of claims that the tops are produced in batches. I’m order 13670, placed 5/24. Dense titanium. It can’t all be zipper issues, and the more time goes on the more of a sucker I feel. What’s going on? Seems like those with custom orders are prioritized at this point, and unfairly so? I look forward to hearing why this is happening.
Hard tops are the only ones behind. They take 50% more time to manufacture because the zipper installation is tricky. Some of the sewing team are not trained to sew the zippers so they work on other orders. Yours is scheduled to ship on or before the 26th.

Soft tops are close to on schedule and this is a custom soft top and we really screw it up. We absolutely don't prioritize any orders. They may ship out of order from time to time but we follow a detailed ship list as best we can.
Mike

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.41.01 PM

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking forward to the new design up front. Waiting for my replacement to ship.

cdmbrennan

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door Big Bend, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hard tops are the only ones behind. They take 50% more time to manufacture because the zipper installation is tricky. Some of the sewing team are not trained to sew the zippers so they work on other orders. Yours is scheduled to ship on or before the 26th.

Soft tops are close to on schedule and this is a custom soft top and we really screw it up. We absolutely don't prioritize any orders. They may ship out of order from time to time but we follow a detailed ship list as best we can.
Mike

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.41.01 PM
Sounds good- thanks, Mike.

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Mike!
I got my top on Thursday, put Velcro on yesterday and just installed too this morning.
question for you, if you look at the attached picture, the red square shows the clips on top of the Jtops, all your sample pics on your website show the flap covering the clips.
did the design change?
I’m wondering how easy it’ll be to flip it up to close the soft top with this design.

Also, the yellow arrow is pointing to where there are some waves in the top. I assume the top will loosen up a bit and I’ll be able to pull it tighter. Is that accurate?

thanks!
Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates 9BDC4FFA-FED7-4503-BD6B-2A276D430D7F
Sponsored