Sponsored

JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when will THIS black & gray flag be available for the 4-door hardtop version???
It is now! Listed it about an hour ago. We made a change and all the flags are listed under one group for 2 and 4 door hard and soft. Pic your flag and Bronco style.
Any issues ordering let us know since we just turned it on.
Mike
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my $25 refund today, thanks Mike!
Glad you got the refund!
This all going to come down to material supplies. Although we keep a lot on hand some are scheduled to arrive weekly. These days you can’t count on any suppler to get it right. Trucking issues are a real concern. They have been very unreliable. Even though we strictly use US raw materials it’s tough getting it.
We will sure try and get all orders shipped as quickly as possible. Since it’s a new product manufacturing will start slow and ramp up as they learn.

Mike

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s is designed to be left on. You can remove it easily but just be a little careful.
Mike/JTops
Curious as to why you say be careful. Loving the titanium with the distressed flag for my 4door hardtop, but want to be able to remove it from time to time.

Sponsored

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is now! Listed it about an hour ago. We made a change and all the flags are listed under one group for 2 and 4 door hard and soft. Pic your flag and Bronco style.
Any issues ordering let us know since we just turned it on.
Mike
Thanks for making it easy to cancel my order for the jet black and ordered the flag model this morning for my 4 door hardtop.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s is designed to be left on. You can remove it easily but just be a little careful.
Mike/JTops
@JTopsUSA Can you expound? Also, i assume we have to wait until May to order if we want a custom design? That Bronco logo would work for me. Thanks!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When we preorder, does our card get charged when the product ships or right away?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When we preorder, does our card get charged when the product ships or right away?
The card gets charged at time of order. You can request a refund at any time before it ships. You can also change your order at anytime.

Mike Matras/ Owner/ JTopsUSA
Building professional grade aftermarket accessories since 2014.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA Can you expound? Also, i assume we have to wait until May to order if we want a custom design? That Bronco logo would work for me. Thanks!
We are taking custom requests now. Contact Katie in the graphics department at
[email protected] Unfortunately we are waiting on Fords approval to use the logo on the shade. We have approval for other products but not for the shade yet. Every product you use their logo on must be approved right down to the color.

AS far as putting it on and off you certainly can just be careful to treat it right. We are not responsible for abuse. You should see some of the things customers try and return under warranty claims.

It's incredibly durable and we only use US manufactured raw components!

Hope this helps.
Mike/JTopsUSA

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are taking custom requests now. Contact Katie in the graphics department at
[email protected] Unfortunately we are waiting on Fords approval to use the logo on the shade. We have approval for other products but not for the shade yet. Every product you use their logo on must be approved right down to the color.

AS far as putting it on and off you certainly can just be careful to treat it right. We are not responsible for abuse. You should see some of the things customers try and return under warranty claims.

It's incredibly durable and we only use US manufactured raw components!

Hope this helps.
Mike/JTopsUSA
Thank you! Seeing all the little things people complain about/take their vehicle back to the dealer for, i can certainly imagine. Looks like you have a great product on your hands. Can you provide a picture of Dove Gray offered?

Inc0gnet0

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The JTops product looks phenom! Pricing seems very fair for the product, materials, fit, etc. I have seen no questions about crystal white… which is the one i am most interested in along with titanium and stainless steel. My question: dust and dirt how visible and cleaning maintenance process. White with the 🤞 Ford approved image is awesome, but want to know what i am getting into versus the Titanium and SS.
JTops Mike look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The JTops product looks phenom! Pricing seems very fair for the product, materials, fit, etc. I have seen no questions about crystal white… which is the one i am most interested in along with titanium and stainless steel. My question: dust and dirt how visible and cleaning maintenance process. White with the 🤞 Ford approved image is awesome, but want to know what i am getting into versus the Titanium and SS.
JTops Mike look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks.
This is a great question.
Color is a very personal choice so I will stick to technical aspects of the mesh.
Color has little to do with heat transfer so don’t base decisions on heat. What the mesh does effect are the UV rays, it is the tightness of the weave. White is a 14/17 weave and titanium and stainless steel are 14/14 weave. The tighter the weave the more UV rays are blocked. So white blocks 80% and titanium and s/steel block 90%.
All the mesh is easy to clean using Dawn dish detergent and a soft bristle car was brush. Just remove the top, lay it out and clean. If your going to store it for winter let it dry and roll it up. Come spring it’s ready to go.
Obviously white will show the dirt faster especially if you go off road. White is our third most popular color behind black and titanium. It also brightens the interior more that any other color.
I would base you decision on how the color compliments the Bronco. Also remember you don’t see much of it from the outside since it is on top. It’s the interior you see, especially when you put the soft or hard top back on. It gives the interior a clean smooth look and helps the stereo acoustics.
Color samples are free if you have not ordered them and can be a big help in your decision.
I hope this helped!
Mike/ JTops
First pic is titanium, second is black from the inside, third is white inside and 4th is white outside.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! 83A334D3-DE52-4EE8-B158-6A166C684878
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! 508AACD4-E856-43AB-AEC8-3D377003D2B7
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! DB4ECAA3-E564-4964-ADFB-8486946058C6
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! 00D6065D-E045-4DCE-856C-DD7A75B9C12E

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have the hard top version started shipping yet? I'm so stoked, can't wait to get mine!
Sponsored