Sponsored

JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update!

Moondawgie

Big Bend
First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes you can just send an email to [email protected] and we can change it. You mentioned pockets? We don’t have pockets.
The hardtop version features access ports and zippers to reach the latches. Here is a picture before being installed.

Mike /JTopsUSA

20E0A785-E9E2-4DCF-8165-8055DA1AD7DD.jpeg
Hi, Do you have a picture of this latest iteration on a Bronco, I would love to see it in all it's glory. Also, if we choose not to stick the Velcro on our Broncos, what do you think the difference will be in performance? Thank you!
Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hardtop Shades are live on the site now FYI. Pre-ordered a titanium shade.

@JTopsUSA If I could somehow get mine by the 12th for my Moab trip, I'd love you forever. Just throwing it out there!

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@JTopsUSA If I could somehow get mine by the 12th for my Moab trip, I'd love you forever. Just throwing it out there!
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered!

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. The velcro strips are unsightly but I would rather not drill the latches on the hardtop by going with gearshade.

Again 100% agree
This looks like a great product for those that always want shade. We have both tops and like sun on some days so went with the competitor as extremely easy on and off. The drilling was not a big deal at all. I’m sure if not currently you will eventually be able to by the latch you drill since they come apart in sections very easy.

Whichever way you go you will get a great product, especially vs the Ford licensed fail.

OCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the look and design. Looking forward to getting one of these asap. I live local to Anaheim. Is it possible to purchase directly from you and pick up?

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, Do you have a picture of this latest iteration on a Bronco, I would love to see it in all it's glory. Also, if we choose not to stick the Velcro on our Broncos, what do you think the difference will be in performance? Thank you!
Sorry it will not work without the hook and loop. The magnets and the hook and loop work together to provide the tight fit. The hook and loop will not damage the roll cage at all. We have used it for years on some of our Jeep products. This is even a more advanced acrylic adhesive than we used in the past.

Hope this helps.
Mike / JTopsUSA

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! tempImagedG9kc
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! tempImageV3fWLu

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the look and design. Looking forward to getting one of these asap. I live local to Anaheim. Is it possible to purchase directly from you and pick up?
Anaheim is our manufacturing location and I see no reason you can't but I will have to ask the facilities manager.

Since your in Anaheim I have a question? Would you be interested in helping us with a photo shoot or even testing ? If so send me your info Mike@jtopsUSA and we can talk its through.
Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA

OCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anaheim is our manufacturing location and I see no reason you can't but I will have to ask the facilities manager.

Since your in Anaheim I have a question? Would you be interested in helping us with a photo shoot or even testing ? If so send me your info Mike@jtopsUSA and we can talk its through.
Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA
Sounds great Mike. I just shot you an email with my info. I’d be happy to help out any way I can.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's a tough one to be honest. We are currently in the process of building over 150 soft top version that have been ordered. We will do our best to stay on track but until we build enough inventory it will take a bit to get them out. Like our Jeep line eventually it will be a 2 day order to ship time.

Thanks for becoming a customer!
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds great Mike. I just shot you an email with my info. I’d be happy to help out any way I can.
Just awesome! I saw your contact info and will call tomorrow.
Thanks Mike

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks like a great product for those that always want shade. We have both tops and like sun on some days so went with the competitor as extremely easy on and off. The drilling was not a big deal at all. I’m sure if not currently you will eventually be able to by the latch you drill since they come apart in sections very easy.

Whichever way you go you will get a great product, especially vs the Ford licensed fail.
Great! We are happy you got what fits your needs. That's the important part and highly recommend customers evaluate their requirements.
If we can ever be of help let us know.

Mike

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forgive my confusion but these all seem to be mesh. Is there no solid option that would protect from rain? I don’t seem to see anybody doing this aside from the ford fail with a gap at the windshield. I’d be a customer for a solid Bimini.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As of now, only solid colors are ready to pre-order for the 4 dr hardtop...how long before the others to be released? (ex: flag model)
Thanks,
Scott

Moondawgie

Big Bend
First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA
I live locally and would be able to to assist with photo shoot and testing. I have a black 4 door

Moondawgie

Big Bend
First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry it will not work without the hook and loop. The magnets and the hook and loop work together to provide the tight fit. The hook and loop will not damage the roll cage at all. We have used it for years on some of our Jeep products. This is even a more advanced acrylic adhesive than we used in the past.

Hope this helps.
Mike / JTopsUSA

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! tempImageV3fWLu
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it. I’m looking forward to using it. I also live locally and can assist with testing and photos.
Sponsored