Sponsored

JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the hard top version started shipping yet? I'm so stoked, can't wait to get mine!
Start this week!!!
Ran manufacturing tests and training last week.
Mike
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the zippers arrived for hardtop production?
Due in Friday but we have a long weekend and everyone is getting a well deserved break! Noon Friday through Tuesday. We will start slowly next week and hope to be ramped up by the end of the week.
Mike

Victoryengineer

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kubota 7040, Polaris 570, Victory MC, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can't wait till you're able to release a version for the Bronco Raptor.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I have my rig, I'm contemplating what color Bimini shade to go with... I may have to request for some samples, I guess. It's most likely going to be between Titanium or Jet Black.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I have my rig, I'm contemplating what color Bimini shade to go with... I may have to request for some samples, I guess. It's most likely going to be between Titanium or Jet Black.
Congrats on getting your rig!
Samples are the best way. Take the time and make sure!
Here are pics, first 1 and 2 are black. 3 and 4 are titanium.
Hope this helps...
Mike
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! ED37C831-3FE5-4DA8-B2EB-D4859F93F9B2
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! 61950D53-E087-43E4-A9F4-AA5A4AD2079C
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! CF1C67B9-E900-4A59-B786-7AB62F3E1D0B
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! 6FA4D576-5569-4CD4-B669-058720777D40

Last edited:

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I never got an update email. Assuming that means no change in status, correct?

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got an update email. Assuming that means no change in status, correct?
Sorry you did not get the email update. Helen is sending you the latest this morning. We are starting to ship this week but it will be slow.
Mike

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so everyone actually gets an update. The 4dr top is still being worked on and they can't get the zippers "right". It's not just waiting on zipper supply like originally stated. Next week it'll probably be something completely different.

And before I'm told "just cancel if you're not happy", I'm waiting on it but I'll definitely stop being so eager about it and it'll just show up (by the time it gets too cold). I've been told every week since before the 4th that it'll ship next week and there's never any updates unless I email at the end of each week asking what happened (or if someone on here complains)...I dunno, just frustated with the whole process...end of rant...just thought it was fair to update anyone who didn't know and was as excited as I was about the top

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like waiting for your rig, it'll be worth the wait and water under the bridge when it arrives.

Last edited:

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just so everyone actually gets an update. The 4dr top is still being worked on and they can't get the zippers "right". It's not just waiting on zipper supply like originally stated.
Is this just hearsay or do you have inside info?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so everyone actually gets an update. The 4dr top is still being worked on and they can't get the zippers "right". It's not just waiting on zipper supply like originally stated. Next week it'll probably be something completely different.

And before I'm told "just cancel if you're not happy", I'm waiting on it but I'll definitely stop being so eager about it and it'll just show up (by the time it gets too cold). I've been told every week since before the 4th that it'll ship next week and there's never any updates unless I email at the end of each week asking what happened (or if someone on here complains)...I dunno, just frustated with the whole process...end of rant...just thought it was fair to update anyone who didn't know and was as excited as I was about the top
This is only effecting the Bronco 4 door hardtops. 2 door hardtops and 4 door soft tops have been shipping and all of our Jeep products are on scheduled.

This is a tough time in some cases to be a manufacturer. Supply issues, raw materials and shipping issues are tough. Now since we manufacture in California they are going back to Covid mask mandates. I had Covid 2 weeks ago and was out for 10 days. Every day is a new challenge.

We manufacture and ship 120 to 150 orders a week. We do our absolute best and we are sorry if it’s not enough.

Mike
Sponsored