Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, I've been out of town on vacation for a week and not keeping up with the forums. But what's the hold up on soft tops? Last email I got was 4/29 saying shipping was happening. I still don't have a tracking number and I'm starting to wonder WTF.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I've been out of town on vacation for a week and not keeping up with the forums. But what's the hold up on soft tops? Last email I got was 4/29 saying shipping was happening. I still don't have a tracking number and I'm starting to wonder WTF.
Thanks for the question.
It would sure help to know what your name is and what your order number is. That will help us understand where you are in the shipping queue.

We have been sending updates through email in an effort to keep everyone informed. This is a new product and we do not rush the process. We have received more than 350 orders and are getting them out as quickly as possible while not rushing anything in the process that may cause errors.

We are always available by phone, text or email us to check on an order.

Thanks.
Mike/JTops

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking for input from random internet strangers.

I have an Area51, sasquatch, OBX. Looking to do a custom look which comes on the white shade.

I went to shutter stock, free download of 10 images and found these that I like. Any thoughts or votes? Not sure how the color will come out, and there are likely unforeseen issues.

These are not eligible to download from here, but go to shutter stock, set up the free account and they are yours to print.

And thanks to Mike from JTops for putting out what seems like a great product! Just got off the phone and he was super helpful. They have someone who can do minor edits in case you are looking at this route.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! sas-glasses
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! sas-peace
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! sas-color
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! sas-classic

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have an Area51, sasquatch, OBX. Looking to do a custom look which comes on the white shade.

I went to shutter stock, free download of 10 images and found these that I like. Any thoughts or votes? Not sure how the color will come out, and there are likely unforeseen issues.

These are not eligible to download from here, but go to shutter stock, set up the free account and they are yours to print.

And thanks to Mike from JTops for putting out what seems like a great product! Just got off the phone and he was super helpful. They have someone who can do minor edits in case you are looking at this route.
My vote is for the first one on the black!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the third one since it includes a color close to A51, but I'm not sure how it would come out on white instead of black.

Sponsored

stellandter

Black Diamond
First Name
Stella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mits outlander, Chrysler Pacifica, 67 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the 1st and 3rd! But if I can make another suggestion, since you have an A51 - a Sasquatch getting beamed up by a flying saucer is my vote :) (I got stickers of these to Buck Sasquatched A51's specifically!)

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also vote for the 3rd, but just because the colors compliment A51. With that said, maybe a design that makes it look like your Bronco is filled with squatches driving and riding in the seats when someone is looking from above the vehicle.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the 1st and 3rd! But if I can make another suggestion, since you have an A51 - a Sasquatch getting beamed up by a flying saucer is my vote :) (I got stickers of these to Buck Sasquatched A51's specifically!)
Something like this?
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! CBD1C8E1-1B45-4C0A-9094-0E54D58D77B9

stellandter

Black Diamond
First Name
Stella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mits outlander, Chrysler Pacifica, 67 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received some samples (black, dense titanium, and stainless steel). Think both the black and dense titanium will go well w/ Area 51, but ultimately settled on titanium. I'll post pics if anyone else has a hard time deciding like I do - I know someone already posted black w/ Area 51.

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the feedback. We are glad the sample program helped!
Black is ordered 60% of time! Followed by Titanium at 30% and the rest are other colors! Black is the most practical unless you need the maximum UV protection you get from titanium.
Out of curiosity, why is black most practical?

thanks!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity, why is black most practical?

thanks!
It is the safe color!
It easily blend with any Bronco exterior and interior color scheme.
Mike
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! FEAA7F77-75DD-41F9-9D46-FF4A69A00835
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 9AC56968-45CB-4F4F-8E45-CCA78714A272
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 04539CA1-15B3-4767-BAEF-532FF5FD9CD8

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is the safe color!
It easily blend with any Bronco exterior and interior color scheme.
Mike
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 04539CA1-15B3-4767-BAEF-532FF5FD9CD8
Ah, got it. I over thought it, and wondered if it had some other design or feature that titanium didn’t get haha

And just so I’m clear, if I have the hardtop prep kit, but only plan on having a soft top (at least for the near future), should I remove a bracket on the roof frame so it doesn’t scratch the bimini? Read something that your hardtop version has different specs.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my shipping email last night, and should have my titanium by Thursday.
Perfect timing, as we should get a break from the high 90's temps here by the weekend, so I can install it.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And just so I’m clear, if I have the hardtop prep kit, but only plan on having a soft top (at least for the near future), should I remove a bracket on the roof frame so it doesn’t scratch the bimini? Read something that your hardtop version has different specs.
Same question here. I have a soft top but it has the prep kit/brackets. Ordered the soft top version of the JTop.
Sponsored