Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same question here. I have a soft top but it has the prep kit/brackets. Ordered the soft top version of the JTop.
The hardtop brackets should be removed and stored away. The only bracket necessary for the soft top is the smaller rear one.
Even if you leave it on it will not hurt the Bimini but it will show bumps.
I hope this answers the question?
Mike
Sponsored

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@JTopsUSA, I was wondering if you could still use a garage ceiling hoist for the hardtop with your sun shade still on the Bronco? I'm trying to visualize passing the straps thru the rear of my Bronco, over your sunshade, and back out the other side. I haven't seen any pics of what your Bimini top looks like underneath the back part of the hardtop while it's still on, thus my struggle to visualize how this could work. If you have any pics of the hardtop rear part still on while the sun shade is on, or you have an answer to this situation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Something similar to this is what I what I have in mind...
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 51rAtfsCzRL._AC_SL1280_

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I got the samples too, thank you. I know black would be the most practicle but I thought it would be cool to have white with Area 51 to have the retro white top look without going all in on a wrap/paint etc. Obviously it won't be the same but just a nod in that direction. However, I am a little concerned over purple bird poops, not to mention coffee or makeup that somehow makes it onto our headliners, lol. Do you think I will be able to unzip the top, wash, bleach or clean that type of stuff off without too much of an issue. Also, one more weird question. Is it easier to see the contrast of white clouds in the sky throught the black cover than the white? Not a big deal but it seemed that way with the small swatches you sent me.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA, I was wondering if you could still use a garage ceiling hoist for the hardtop with your sun shade still on the Bronco? I'm trying to visualize passing the straps thru the rear of my Bronco, over your sunshade, and back out the other side. I haven't seen any pics of what your Bimini top looks like underneath the back part of the hardtop while it's still on, thus my struggle to visualize how this could work. If you have any pics of the hardtop rear part still on while the sun shade is on, or you have an answer to this situation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Something similar to this is what I what I have in mind...
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 51rAtfsCzRL._AC_SL1280_
Will work with no issues!
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I got the samples too, thank you. I know black would be the most practicle but I thought it would be cool to have white with Area 51 to have the retro white top look without going all in on a wrap/paint etc. Obviously it won't be the same but just a nod in that direction. However, I am a little concerned over purple bird poops, not to mention coffee or makeup that somehow makes it onto our headliners, lol. Do you think I will be able to unzip the top, wash, bleach or clean that type of stuff off without too much of an issue. Also, one more weird question. Is it easier to see the contrast of white clouds in the sky throught the black cover than the white? Not a big deal but it seemed that way with the small swatches you sent me.
Cleaning is no issue. Just remove it, lay it out and clean with a soft car wash brush. Use Dawn dish detergent, Dawn works the best because it breaks down the oils.
As far as purple poop :rolleyes: We never tested it.

Here is white and black looking up from the inside. Black has more contrast.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! tempImagecqTB3B
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 49B3EE01-D8F8-462A-8E48-3A0FAC29A1CF

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cleaning is no issue. Just remove it, lay it out and clean with a soft car wash brush. Use Dawn dish detergent, Dawn works the best because it breaks down the oils.
As far as purple poop :rolleyes: We never tested it.

Here is white and black looking up from the inside. Black has more contrast.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 49B3EE01-D8F8-462A-8E48-3A0FAC29A1CF
Just ordered one for my Jeep last week. Impatiently waiting for it to ship, but I’ll likely order a Bronco one when it comes. You have the best design and looks of everything on the market.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my shipping email last night, and should have my titanium by Thursday.
Perfect timing, as we should get a break from the high 90's temps here by the weekend, so I can install it.
Ugh…still waiting, and Houston temps are well into the 90’s now. 🤬🤬🤬😢😢😢

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you Mike, helpful as always. I like the transparency of the black over the white. However, I might have to go form over function in this case (already ordered white anyway). Great tips on the cleaning. If you need to test "purple bird poop" you are welcome to park in my driveway anytime.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Mike, helpful as always. I like the transparency of the black over the white. However, I might have to go form over function in this case (already ordered white anyway). Great tips on the cleaning. If you need to test "purple bird poop" you are welcome to park in my driveway anytime.
Haaa! We when I was a kid we had a mulberry tree next to the driveway. It drove my dad crazy…mom refused to let him cut it down.
purple poop everywhere.

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having trouble pulling the trigger here for my 2dr A51,. Not really feeling the black, so Im torn between Titanium and Stainless steel. I understand Titanium is a bit "denser" and I'm not sure I actually want it dense if it creates too much of a closed in feel. Guess i will order those samples before deciding. That's a great feature, by the way! Wish I had paid closer attention to that sooner.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having trouble pulling the trigger here for my 2dr A51,. Not really feeling the black, so Im torn between Titanium and Stainless steel. I understand Titanium is a bit "denser" and I'm not sure I actually want it dense if it creates too much of a closed in feel. Guess i will order those samples before deciding. That's a great feature, by the way! Wish I had paid closer attention to that sooner.
Here is a titanium and a black looking up from the inside. Black is first pic, titanium is a jeep in the second pic.

Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! tempImage9mAMl

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a titanium and a black looking up from the inside. Black is first pic, titanium is a jeep in the second pic.

Mike

Thanks! Very helpful.

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally installed my jtop titanium mesh on my A51 Bronco. Looks nice and very functional. My 2 yr old was bothered by the wind when I used to keep the soft top open, but now this is so much better with less wind coming into the cabin.

Thank you Mike and jtops team.

20220517_192452.jpg

20220516_171709.jpg

20220516_120828.jpg

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking for input from random internet strangers.

I have an Area51, sasquatch, OBX. Looking to do a custom look which comes on the white shade.

I went to shutter stock, free download of 10 images and found these that I like. Any thoughts or votes? Not sure how the color will come out, and there are likely unforeseen issues.

These are not eligible to download from here, but go to shutter stock, set up the free account and they are yours to print.

And thanks to Mike from JTops for putting out what seems like a great product! Just got off the phone and he was super helpful. They have someone who can do minor edits in case you are looking at this route.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 20220516_120828
I really like the third option out of those the best

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are thrilled to finally say hello!

JTopsUSA has been involved in the Jeep community since 2010 and we are excited to announce we are ready to bring our new Bronco Bimini Sun Shade for the G6 market.

We've taken everything we learned over the last 8 years of manufacturing sun shades and accessories to build our new Bronco G6 line.

We have well over 40,000 customers sporting our Jeep products and that has given us vast insight into what features are most desirable. It’s not about us, it’s about building products that have been designed to meet their requirements.

We don’t cut corners! We don’t do things just to get something to market quickly. We study, we test and we have failures. That’s how we learn! If we can’t make it right we will not put our name on it.

The first offering is our full sunshade for the G6-4 dr soft top. It’s a full functioning shade without anoying gaps, bungees, metal cross rods, funky clips or a one size fits all design. It can be left on under the soft top.

We spent months of trial and error on the soft top version and we have a 2 dr coming in weeks. There are some real challenges for a 4 dr hard top version but were working on solving the issues. Have faith, we will figure it out, it will just take more time.

Please check out our Bronco site for more information and photos. Installation video and quick tips are available now on the broncosunshades.com website. As we grow the product line we will update the website.

https://www.broncosunshades.com

We are now taking orders for all colors and our popular flag prints. Through the end of April we are offering forum memebers an introductory promotion. Use code G625 for a $25 discount.

You can contact us @ 469-532-0808, email @ [email protected] and 24 house by text to 469-532-0808. Our customer service team is always available to help.

Let the rodeo begin!

Mike Matras/Owner/JTopsUSA

Helen Julson/Vice President/JTopsUSA

Website https://www.broncosunshades.com

I've never been a fan of bimini tops because most of them look like a cheap afterthought but you have changed my mind. Truly impressed by this and will be ordering one for my 2 door (if it is ever made).

So sometime in the next few months (or years) I will be buying one.
Sponsored