Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have had customers who have requested a whole new set.

Believe it or not some have made a mistake when installing. Most are nice about telling us they did not follow the instructions.

We put together a kit. It include 2 packs of 3M adhesion promotor, a bottle of Goof Off cleaning solution, 2 - 99.9% alcohol wipes and 12 feet of the loop portion for the roll cage. We even send a microfiber cleaning cloth.

By the way this is to help. It’s costs us way more than we charge for it.
Our goal is to support the customer and do whatever it takes.

Mike

723C86E6-09E9-41AA-827F-C395608EF6DF.jpeg

5F6A7D65-1A77-4EE1-B916-1120743D32FA.jpeg
The fact that the so over it exists is great. I fully admit that I was hasty, it’s hot as hades in Houston and I didn’t wanna do the whole top down today, then come back tomorrow or the day after. So I rushed. I needed to redo it and I couldn’t find the spare piece that was originally sent. So I was more than willing to pay for the replacement, just needed to be able to do so. So again, I am happy this exists, thanks to Helen for pointing it out for me.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have had customers who have requested a whole new set.

Believe it or not some have made a mistake when installing. Most are nice about telling us they did not follow the instructions.

We put together a kit. It include 2 packs of 3M adhesion promotor, a bottle of Goof Off cleaning solution, 2 - 99.9% alcohol wipes and 12 feet of the loop portion for the roll cage. We even send a microfiber cleaning cloth.

By the way this is to help. It’s costs us way more than we charge for it.
Our goal is to support the customer and do whatever it takes.

Mike

723C86E6-09E9-41AA-827F-C395608EF6DF.jpeg

5F6A7D65-1A77-4EE1-B916-1120743D32FA.jpeg
Does the installation kit that comes with the top come with the adhesion promoter as well?
I'm placing an order today and just wondering if I should go but some of those 3M pads in advance.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the installation kit that comes with the top come with the adhesion promoter as well?
I'm placing an order today and just wondering if I should go but some of those 3M pads in advance.
All the tops come with 2 packs of the 3M adhesion promotor and 2 - 5”x6” alcohol pads. More than you will need but If you ever need more just ask.
The kits are designed for those who want a whole new set.
We are always happy to help.
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA just wondering something, if I plan on getting a hard top to replace my soft top should I get the Hardtop version or will it make a difference? Thanks, oh and any word on college team prints on the tops?
College teams are coming! We have the license agreements! Hopefully in a month we can start.

Unfortunately we only make a soft version or hard version. We don’t make a combo because it would require to many access ports.
We will keep trying to come up with a fits all.
Ford made it tough on us with all the latches.
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that the so over it exists is great. I fully admit that I was hasty, it’s hot as hades in Houston and I didn’t wanna do the whole top down today, then come back tomorrow or the day after. So I rushed. I needed to redo it and I couldn’t find the spare piece that was originally sent. So I was more than willing to pay for the replacement, just needed to be able to do so. So again, I am happy this exists, thanks to Helen for pointing it out for me.
Hey we can send a few things if you need them. Just ask Helen and she will send the request to me. She tracks everything, that’s why it’s best to ask her. I forget everything.
The kit is really for total do overs. Mike

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jtop is very nice. I like it better than the other brand with balls I had on a JK. Only issue so far is the front plastic tinds to flip up at highway speed
That should not happen! When it does it means the shade is not mounted forward enough. Even a 1/2 inch makes a difference.
Make sure it’s tight against the windshield gasket and the left and right corners are tucked under the gasket.
If you have a problem send us update.
Send it to [email protected] and we can schedule a phone call to help.
Mike

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thing gets daily use now that the weather is cooperating. Light years better than the Bestop.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 07436EC5-FEFF-40DD-A3B3-DE1ABBFD2DAA

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey we can send a few things if you need them. Just ask Helen and she will send the request to me. She tracks everything, that’s why it’s best to ask her. I forget everything.
The kit is really for total do overs. Mike
I already ordered the kit. No big deal. I admit I was in a rush and it's likely my fault. So I'll pay the piper. Now you can toss in anything extra you want...:D

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already ordered the kit. No big deal. I admit I was in a rush and it's likely my fault. So I'll pay the piper. Now you can toss in anything extra you want...:D
I got it…🤠

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thing gets daily use now that the weather is cooperating. Light years better than the Bestop.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 07436EC5-FEFF-40DD-A3B3-DE1ABBFD2DAA
GREAT PIC! Thanks for being a customer.
May we have permission to use it on our website?
Mike

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GREAT PIC! Thanks for being a customer.
May we have permission to use it on our website?
Mike
I’ll take better pics! Haha. Just was psyched to see it from up top. The fit and finish is so clean. Some of my hook & loop adhesive is coming up in spots in the back, but I think it’s due to me messing around with the straps when I first got it. Then you suggested cutting them out - which I haven’t done. But, I’m afraid some of the adhesive got dust/dirt under.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll take better pics! Haha. Just was psyched to see it from up top. The fit and finish is so clean. Some of my hook & loop adhesive is coming up in spots in the back, but I think it’s due to me messing around with the straps when I first got it. Then you suggested cutting them out - which I haven’t done. But, I’m afraid some of the adhesive got dust/dirt under.
You did an awesome job! Can’t stress enough about how sensitive the acrylic glue is. We have used it for years and have learned it’s unforgiving.
Send us your order number and we will send extra! Along with 3M adhesive promotor.
Thanks for the pic and being a customer…Mike
[email protected]

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Mike, any update on when these will be available for Raptors?

Have you even been able to start test fitting them on a Raptor?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Mike, any update on when these will be available for Raptors?

Have you even been able to start test fitting them on a Raptor?
Nothing on Raptor right now. There are some things in the works. Stay tuned!
Mike

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the Titanium top in. Looks stellar! Must have shipped out the day before they started including the adhesive promoter, but that's ok. I didn't notice any peeling up until a few days after install when I started pulling the top up to tighten it a bit from initial install. I was careful to hold down the front and carefully pull the top off. I also let the Velcro set up for 24 hours prior to install. But it's been 100° here in Texas and that metal gets hot.

Some best practices I recommend. First I dry fitted the top by laying it along the top before even sticking the Velcro. This let me see where the Velcro should stick on the bars. Since the soft top bracket must be reattached in the exact same spot, I took painters tape and a sharpie to make it easy to line up.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_20220701_135047

As you can see the Velcro will stick closely to the brackets. I attached the 2 clips to the front then medium torqued the straps in the back until top was taught. Then alternated each side pulling and Velcroed each side about a foot at a time to keep each side even. Once done, I torqued the back straps a bit more. Put the soft top brackets back on. Let it sit in the garage a bit longer then took it out that evening.

Barely any shimmy to it and 0 noise. Even helped the AC hit better since the wind was cut down considerably. Today I undid the Velcro and torque the back straps a bit more (1/2 inch of strap probably) and it's as tight as it can be. 80 mph is a walk in the park for this top! Highly recommend.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_20220701_143846
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_20220701_143917
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_20220701_144005
Sponsored