Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did not even think about issues with using a lift for the hardtop with this installed 🤦🏼‍♂️ has there been issue with these and the toplift pro? Lol I sure hope not because both are sitting in my garage awaiting my bronco. 😂
Look at post #778 in this thread, there was confirmation that the Toplift works fine. So you will be good once your Bronco finally arrives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did not even think about issues with using a lift for the hardtop with this installed 🤦🏼‍♂️ has there been issue with these and the toplift pro? Lol I sure hope not because both are sitting in my garage awaiting my bronco. 😂
Hey guys all should be good. The only one we don’t know about fitting is the Top Lift Pro for a 2 door.
Mike

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys all should be good. The only one we don’t know about fitting is the Top Lift Pro for a 2 door.
Mike
well, unless someone beats me to it, i have both my Jtop & my top lift pro on order, so you'll get an answer in the next few weeks or so.

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t read all 50 pages, but guessing it may have been answered. I bought one of these a few weeks back and have since decided to get a Sunrider…is it compatible with a Sunrider? Seems tough to get to the front latches to throw the top back…

Sponsored

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We were hoping to have our order in time for Broncos on the Mac- 17738 on May 21st. Sent you an email too.

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t read all 50 pages, but guessing it may have been answered. I bought one of these a few weeks back and have since decided to get a Sunrider…is it compatible with a Sunrider? Seems tough to get to the front latches to throw the top back…
i messaged Mike about compatibility with the Sunrider and he said it's not compatible.

slcvv22

Badlands
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I sent an email. This is an installation issue. Please watch the installation videos on the
Broncosunshades.com website.
it will stretch out!
Mikr
Thanks for the response - I replied to your email as well. As the pic shows, it appears that the holes are misaligned on the shade when it is installed correctly. If you align the holes, the shade is wavy, not taut, and not installed correctly. Please let us know what we can do to rectify this issue. Thanks much!

JTOP install issue.jpg

JTOP INSTALL ISSUE II.jpg

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the response - I replied to your email as well. As the pic shows, it appears that the holes are misaligned on the shade when it is installed correctly. If you align the holes, the shade is wavy, not taut, and not installed correctly. Please let us know what we can do to rectify this issue. Thanks much!

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! JTOP INSTALL ISSUE II

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! JTOP INSTALL ISSUE II
I can see clearly the shade needs to be pulled forward just a bit.
Mike

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for being a customer. This is an awesome pic! Can we put it on our website?
Mike/Owner/JTops
sure! go ahead!! Thanks.

Sponsored

thewedge

Wildtrak
First Name
Joby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see clearly the shade needs to be pulled forward just a bit.
Mike
I've got the same thing happening here...have done it several times and the front section is touchign the front of the vehicle. and have some waves. Can't pull back more than the aligned holes for the bracket. Feels like there is a little too much fabric in the center part where the buckles go into the front center slots. Dunno...maybe I am doing something wrong?

Note: Don't want anyone to take this post as complaining...this top is 10x the quality of the one I bought with the Bronco. We'll sort out the install issue I'm sure.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1353

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1354

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1355

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1356

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1357

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1358

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1352 (1)

Last edited:

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA

Any chance you've made headway on a 2 door version for Broncos with the Bestop soft top?

I have the Bestop/OEM sunshade and use it because that's my only option but your product looks superior and I'd love to switch!

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are thrilled to finally say hello!

JTopsUSA has been involved in the Jeep community since 2010 and we are excited to announce we are ready to bring our new Bronco Bimini Sun Shade for the G6 market.

We've taken everything we learned over the last 8 years of manufacturing sun shades and accessories to build our new Bronco G6 line.

We have well over 40,000 customers sporting our Jeep products and that has given us vast insight into what features are most desirable. It’s not about us, it’s about building products that have been designed to meet their requirements.

We don’t cut corners! We don’t do things just to get something to market quickly. We study, we test and we have failures. That’s how we learn! If we can’t make it right we will not put our name on it.

The first offering is our full sunshade for the G6-4 dr soft top. It’s a full functioning shade without anoying gaps, bungees, metal cross rods, funky clips or a one size fits all design. It can be left on under the soft top.

We spent months of trial and error on the soft top version and we have a 2 dr coming in weeks. There are some real challenges for a 4 dr hard top version but were working on solving the issues. Have faith, we will figure it out, it will just take more time.

Please check out our Bronco site for more information and photos. Installation video and quick tips are available now on the broncosunshades.com website. As we grow the product line we will update the website.

https://www.broncosunshades.com

We are now taking orders for all colors and our popular flag prints. Through the end of April we are offering forum memebers an introductory promotion. Use code G625 for a $25 discount.

You can contact us @ 469-532-0808, email @ [email protected] and 24 house by text to 469-532-0808. Our customer service team is always available to help.

Let the rodeo begin!

Mike Matras/Owner/JTopsUSA

Helen Julson/Vice President/JTopsUSA

Website https://www.broncosunshades.com

Can we have a version where the front section by the visors allows for velco patches?

TKE_273

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got the same thing happening here...have done it several times and the front section is touchign the front of the vehicle. and have some waves. Can't pull back more than the aligned holes for the bracket. Feels like there is a little too much fabric in the center part where the buckles go into the front center slots. Dunno...maybe I am doing something wrong?

Note: Don't want anyone to take this post as complaining...this top is 10x the quality of the one I bought with the Bronco. We'll sort out the install issue I'm sure.

I'm overall happy with mine as well, but I also have this issue that several other have noted. The section of sunshade over the front seats isn't taught and allows for some waves in the material and the looseness allows for some flapping at highway speeds.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 1000004072

Triton

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2012 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the shade now that summer is in full blast.

IMG_0841.jpeg
Sponsored