Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
gotta start hoping this is the week.

according to the dealer I am 8th out of 86 allocations, been bypassed at least 15 times . 20 orders slotted for production at my dealer as of last week. nothing more that I can do , I dropped tow and have the ford OEM package sitting in my porch for the dealer to install. --

4 am timestamp on the 14. 4 dr outer banks, cyber orange ,2.7 ,mic, lux, leather seats, not squatched , it will come in someday .
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am number 40 at my dealer and they had 32 orders filled last time I checked. Hopefully with more 2dr being schedule I will get lucky this week.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been told by my dealer I am in the top 10 allocations of like 170 I am hoping for the email at least before I see the first one on the road!

OP
OP

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I seen no more scheduling this month?
I know, there is tread to that effect, but looking at Premierdrum said regarding LOTs of open production spots for August, I would assume they have to schedule them prior to August.
especially if the situation is "fluid" however with the clusterf$$$ that has gone on , who knows.
I am just being optimistic. Just like last build week was supposed to FE only, then guys started getting their emails for non first edition builds.

Lets see what Thursday brings.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be curious to know how many non FE orders before yours had MIC tops also.

according to the dealer I am 8th out of 86 allocations, been bypassed at least 15 times . 20 orders slotted for production at my dealer as of last week.
4 am timestamp on the 14. 4 dr outer banks, cyber orange ,2.7 ,mic, lux, leather seats, not squatched , it will come in someday .

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gotta start hoping this is the week.

according to the dealer I am 8th out of 86 allocations, been bypassed at least 15 times . 20 orders slotted for production at my dealer as of last week. nothing more that I can do , I dropped tow and have the ford OEM package sitting in my porch for the dealer to install. --

I was number 10 of over 300 reservations at my dealership. I had my reservation done in about 2.5 hours after launch. Based on previous emails I seriously thought I wasn't going to get mine until 2022 or 2023. I have all the deadly sins: 2 Door, 2.7/Auto, Hitch, Sasquatch, Lux and Hardtop. I bought a 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium to get me through the wait.

They reviewed mine order and it is scheduled to be built the week of August 23rd. A bit surprised but VERY excited. I can't wait...

At least selling my replacement vehicle won't be a problem as the demand is sky high for them.

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing this week unfortunately folks. Maybe @PREMiERdrum knows more about when they might. But I know for sure, as of right now anyway, that there is no Bronco Scheduling this week.
Can you please elaborate how you KNOW there is NO scheduling?

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I work for a Dealership and I have access to the weekly scheduling.
Well, that's weird, My father-in-law is a sales manager at a Ford dealership, and I have heard other, conflicting information to what you have posted. So I guess its a craps shoot for the whole Bronco delivery/order universe. All we can do is wait and see.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, as usual all information is subject to change (see text in red). This whole Bronco process has been as predictable as the daily lotto numbers. What is on the page now, may be correct, or change in 10 minutes. I am just explaining that information is not consistent from Ford for this nameplate. Im not calling you unreliable, I am calling the information That is fed to the "public" unreliable. We could get info, we could not. Now the information that was given to my father in-law shows that July 8 will be a date for scheduling. Crossing fingers and hoping to see an email in my inbox.

XdTCava.gif
Sponsored