Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The smile on that guy’s face.

Can I ask…what kind of money does a video rake in between sponsors and YouTube hits?
Average is about 9 cents per view upwards to 15 cents. A lot of variables including subscribers and average view duration.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To all the people saying he hurt a bronco and they won't watch: This was very smooth no broncos were hurt and they built ramps specifically to make that the case. I know we are all eager to have ours and don't want to see one smashed but he didn't smash it and, let's be real, rock crawling and trail driving is also pretty hard on them.

Not saying anyone needs to watch it or not but from somebody who did watch it there really isn't anything here to be angry about or cast harsh judgment over.
Yup

Awful lot of crying going on from "you drove that bronco too hard and broke it" to " you will die and be uninsured if you do that mod" and now " intentional vehicle abuse" (yeah, no foolin) on a really well planned out, semi-amateur , "stunt".

This is exactly the kind of stuff that builds a "legend", ensures a following, and more importantly, builds sales. Even by those that just know in the back of their mind they bought a crazy tough rig and the rest of the world knows it (but will never use even 5% of it). Also helps Ford to build it even tougher going forward.

BTW, It's pretty easy to not click on a thread and not watch the videos. Why not just do that?

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, skipped to the jump... All that build up (I'm assuming because I skipped to the 10:40 somebody listed) and then to just show the jump once? No repeats? No slow motion replays? Damn... Who are your editors and producers?

I guess that will keep people "engaged" by having them click back and play again, but does YouTube also pay for those mini engagements?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jumped better than a $125K Tesla :)

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

At least you didn't go full Raptor!

Ford Bronco Jumping a New Bronco! *Not a Photoshop / CGI* DangerousAlarmedFlatcoatretriever-max-1mb

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would much rather watch a Bronco driver trying park in really tight space in a fully loaded mall parking lot , and not get door dings. Now that is tempting fate.

• Haha
Reactions: Dom

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does this void the warranty?
Next video will be this bronco busting a tie rod going over a small log at slow speed and everyone wondering why it broke so easily!

Sponsored

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No! Mom! This kid isn't playing with his toys right! Make him play with his toys right!!!

His time, his money, his Bronco, and nobody was hurt, screwed over, or harmed in any way. Why on earth is everyone so uptight about what people do with their own money and belongings when nobody is negatively impacted?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
The Story Till Now

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No! Mom! This kid isn't playing with his toys right! Make him play with his toys right!!!

His time, his money, his Bronco, and nobody was hurt, screwed over, or harmed in any way. Why on earth is everyone so uptight about what people do with their own money and belongings when nobody is negatively impacted?
Yeah seriously. I'm kind of surprised by the negativity in this thread. It's all for fun guys, relax.
Sponsored