Sponsored

Jumping Ship? - What's Your Plan B Vehicle Purchase?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see that you can option the 20" wheels (with 34.2" tires!!) on the XL !!!
It's the tall tires that catches my eye!!!
Add in the 4.30 gear set and you're set!

I'm really wondering how the new 6.8 will be.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my Bronco but looking to trade on a 4Runner soon, I need something reliable, Ford is hit or miss now, unfortunately.

Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company toss him a bone yeah? Customer satisfaction is your #1 yes?
Just a quick update.

I sent another email to the sales manager. He responded that he and the owner were in conversation with the regional manager and Ford. They showed me the paperwork that showed my order was approved by Ford. They sent the paperwork that showed it was approved by Ford to the regional manager.

It isn't real clear exactly what happened. Ford supposedly went in and manually swapped my "saved" order (that was approved but not submitted somehow???) to a MY23 order. Supposedly since they had to manually do it in the system and I didn't technically have a submitted MY22 order they had to swap all my stuff over themselves instead of filling out the same info as everyone else doing the MY22 to MY23 process. He forwarded me the emails from the regional rep and the owner to show proof that this was the situation. I keep the same order number I had and am supposedly first in line for the dealers next built bronco (they had 1 on the way, 1 being built currently, and 1 scheduled to build in December).

I will be calling Ford later today with my order number to make sure it is now showing up in the system so that I know for certain this isn't just smoke and mirrors. All seems to be back in order somehow. The sales manager was not at the dealership when I ordered originally in January, but if all of what he is saying is true then I will be giving him a huge shout out for cleaning up somebody's mess. He still isn't really sure how it happened and Ford doesn't seem to want to offer an explanation.

Fingers crossed when I call Ford after work that my order shows up and that I will not be jumping ship anymore.

ThatJamaican

Big Bend
First Name
Kneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Jumping Ship? - What's Your Plan B Vehicle Purchase? D683D80F-CB59-4CE3-86A4-C9B43FCD6213
Ended up getting a fully loaded Pro-4x. It’s capable.Life’s short. It’s not the end of the world.I am still happy.
Ford Bronco Jumping Ship? - What's Your Plan B Vehicle Purchase? 76E5B747-4071-4985-8288-800B9B21D8AD

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a 23 Tundra last November and when Bronco arrived in March I could not make myself swap. I reserved a 24 Tacoma Trailhunter. I’ll maybe swap to that. Loved the Bronco idea, decided I did not want to deal with the reality of owning it as my only vehicle.

IMG_2266.png

IMG_2265.png
Sponsored