Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was really pressed for time today so sorry for the lack photos. I ordered a base Sasquatch but am considering a black diamond Sasquatch because Mid would be nice but not a requirement since this is going to be a toy. Wish there would of been one with cloth so I could see it in comparison to the mgv but oh well. That being said, this is what I took away from my brief encounter.

1. It can’t be emphasized enough, these look significantly bigger in person than they do in pictures. I tried to get pics that showed this and still feel like I failed. Even the 33”s on the badlands looked big. I’m 5’9 and needed a little hop to get into the badlands and needed to climb into the black diamond.

2. Tbh, I was concerned about both looks and quality of the interior. I’m happy to say that I’m no longer worried though. It’s not on par with my 2007 Lexus gx470 as far as panel gap and solidness but I’m not sure it’s supposed to be. It just feels like it’s supposed to get dirty and wet and be ok with it. Everything is either easy to wipe nothing fancy molded plastic or rubber which makes sense. Was actually relieved after sitting in it.
3. The mgv is really nice and seemed to be extremely comfortable for the short time I sat in them. Plenty of room front and rear for me. A guy sitting in the front seat who was 6’2 had the front seat adjusted for him and I had tons of leg room in the back. Width wise it’s fine but not huge. I forgot to see if the seat reclined but was definitely a comfortable seating position.
4. Cargo. It’s fine but seems smaller than I expected for such a large vehicle. My frame of reference on cargo are the gx and a suburban so my cargo reference might be skewed. The cubby under the cargo area is tiny so not sure what size shoes Jordan was talking about on his bronco nation video about putting a pair of muddy boots in there. My picture has a pair of what looked to be women’s mittens as reference.
5. Was in a rush and forgot my camera so picture quality is subpar but Antimatter really is beautiful in person. Not sure I have the patience it would require to keep it clean but I really do love the way it looks. Early on I was into Iconic silver but wasn’t impressed as I saw photos coming out. Seeing it in person, it is definitely a nice shade on the bronco and goes great with the badlands yellow badge and stitching but just not for me.
In closing I’m super happy I made time to go and see them and I’m even more excited than I was before to get mine.

70D6CBA5-5224-43F7-A91E-1AAEC00CB3C2.jpeg

C9F700D1-5E7E-4500-A6CB-494D46A18BEC.jpeg

C132AF1F-00C8-4CD0-AA81-F2C4EAF43FC0.jpeg

0BA2748B-5D06-492A-8C92-D2E926E5FFEB.jpeg

8AF9D30C-5528-435D-8609-BE0D771DD793.jpeg
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!

Thanks.

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really pulled between the BD and the BL. In your pics, the BD (Black Bronco) actually looks like it sits at the same height as the BL (Silver Bronco). Can you confirm this?

Die the DB have the SAS on it or was it stock? Yesterday I saw the BL without the SAS on it and I was more then satisfied with that lift.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Black Diamond had Squatch and 35's.
The Badlands did not have Squatch and had the 33" BFG KO's.
I tried to measure the suspension height, the Squatch was about 1" to 1.5" higher. Don't count on that being 100% accurate since I even measured one inch difference from one side the the other on the BL.

Eason

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 King Ranch V8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those look great!

OP
OP
Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really pulled between the BD and the BL. In your pics, the BD (Black Bronco) actually looks like it sits at the same height as the BL (Silver Bronco). Can you confirm this?

Die the DB have the SAS on it or was it stock? Yesterday I saw the BL without the SAS on it and I was more then satisfied with that lift.
The antimatter blue (black bronco) was a black diamond with 35” tires. Visually they looked to be very close in height. In person the 33” tires on the badlands look plenty big. By the seat of my pants (climbing in) the Sasquatch was definitely an inch or two higher. Not scientific but the best I got. Both look so much better in person. I’m getting Sasquatch but would be completely happy with a badlands if I was looking to spend the money
Sponsored