SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spent some time going over the packages, MSRP and options with the trim....and it just doesn’t cut it. I’m in it for the long haul. The dealer actually upgraded me to talk with the regional manager because I knew more than my salesman. ? I’m waiting out for my “Lucy” Bronco. Thank you all for the continued details, information and support. 2D 2.7 Badlands no Saquatch. Antimatter>Velocity.

Ford Bronco Just checked out the “competition”... 88F10884-8494-41DC-A8CD-EADA3AD6F52D

Ford Bronco Just checked out the “competition”... BEB7E2A9-7C0C-4FFB-B8E4-99E01FA59C8E

Ford Bronco Just checked out the “competition”... D051B458-C603-4C8F-9275-3D8373EC9B09

Ford Bronco Just checked out the “competition”... 1F41FFC0-0431-4801-B097-B58ADF4BBC41
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVT_GRL

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really have to applaud the Bronco design team on not only the similarities, but the beneficial differences and attention to detail. I’m excited to learn more about what the Bronco will bring.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
traitor...

:)

OP
OP
SVT_GRL

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
traitor...

:)
Hey. I had to stop in just to see what they were working with and tire kick a bit. It was my day off....it beats a day at the nail salon. ??‍♀ Just kidding. Currently giving the WRX and cobra a bath and wax....

Sponsored

Sunchaser99

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the rubicon ? I’m hoping bronco will be on a different level in terms of ride quality.

OP
OP
SVT_GRL

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the rubicon ? I’m hoping bronco will be on a different level in terms of ride quality.
This was an “Altitude”. Per Jeep manager, they only have 10% of their normal inventory since COVID and only two Rubicons within a 150 mile radius. Neither of them manual. ?‍♀ They pitched the V8 to me. I brought up the 2.7’s numbers. Lol. Also....NJ LOVES their jeeps. I was in awe when I moved here from a very heavy Subaru state (OR). I miss living in Detroit solely for their early release and testers seen out in camo all the time! ? My guess is Jeep will be sweating it up. It was almost like “Bronco” was a swear word in their dealership.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was an “Altitude”. Per Jeep manager, they only have 10% of their normal inventory since COVID and only two Rubicons within a 150 mile radius. Neither of them manual. ?‍♀ They pitched the V8 to me. I brought up the 2.7’s numbers. Lol. Also....NJ LOVES their jeeps. I was in awe when I moved here from a very heavy Subaru state (OR). I miss living in Detroit solely for their early release and testers seen out in camo all the time! ? My guess is Jeep will be sweating it up. It was almost like “Bronco” was a swear word in their dealership.
I hate to admit it now after the ‘traitor’ post, but I also stopped at a Jeep dealer back in June. Same story on Covid and inventory. They had a loaded Black Rubicon that caught my eye, and I was willing to take a closer look.

The salesman brought up the ‘we are considering offers at MSRP and over’ due to how rare they currently are. I swear I remote started my Raptor and laughed the whole way walking to it.

BTW, just checked.... they STILL have it.

To be honest, Jeep’s already look ‘dated’ to me now... must be looking at this forum and Bronco pics all day.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate to admit it now after the ‘traitor’ post, but I also stopped at a Jeep dealer back in June. Same story on Covid and inventory. They had a loaded Black Rubicon that caught my eye, and I was willing to take a closer look.

The salesman brought up the ‘we are considering offers at MSRP and over’ due to how rare they currently are. I swear I remote started my Raptor and laughed the whole way walking to it.

To be honest, Jeep’s already look ‘dated’ to me now... must be looking at this forum and Bronco pics all day.
Jeep’s looking dated? They have looked the same for 40yrs.

Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent some time going over the packages, MSRP and options with the trim....and it just doesn’t cut it. I’m in it for the long haul. The dealer actually upgraded me to talk with the regional manager because I knew more than my salesman. ? I’m waiting out for my “Lucy” Bronco. Thank you all for the continued details, information and support. 2D 2.7 Badlands no Saquatch. Antimatter>Velocity.

Ford Bronco Just checked out the “competition”... 1F41FFC0-0431-4801-B097-B58ADF4BBC41

What about the 4runner?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thats the truth..........LOL

I've actually been looking at JEEP since the 18 dropped, but it was more of a compromise since they were the "only player in town". I knew I would have to dump a lot on money into it after I bought it. My wife and I spent a whole month of December in South Africa and we loved our Ranger Raptor. We also noticed refreshed 80's & 90's Land Rovers but this would be a daily driver. Then recently I began to search for Broncos in a decent condition. Then Ford dropped this and it satisfies all my compromises with the JEEP.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had a JK for about a year, Willys with manual everything. Wasn’t bad, never took the hard top all the way off, it was my daily driver so I really didn’t want a soft top. The JL wasn’t a drastic upgrade, but then it didn’t need to be, they were the only ones in town. I bet the next will be a drastic change.

OP
OP
SVT_GRL

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about the 4runner?
Too big for what I’m looking for. Test drove one many years back and wasn’t a fan for the price point.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cherry hill triplex. Worst dealership ever!!!!
Sponsored