First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just got back from my dealer. My salesman didn't originally think I could switch models (he's obviously not on this forum) but I assured him I could. I kept my Race Red color but switched to the 2.3 manual, I have been torn on the bigger engine vs. the manual trans from the beginning. The things that make me risk waiting even longer are those great looking squared off fenders and that modular top. Those mean more to me than the options I'll lose with the high package on my previous order. I'm saving a little over $6,600 over my original order (Outer Banks, Sas, 2.7, High) which is nice too. It's all up to Ford now.
Sponsored

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I did it too. Original was Badlands non-squatch lux. Looking at colors, as soon as I clicked black it was over. Really like the contrast with the white. I was always set on the manual trans. I'm sure I'll miss some of the lux package toys (love adaptive cruise on my Ranger), but the looks of the Heritage brought me right back to my initial Bronco lust. Hopefully the wait won't bring back the blahs.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got back from my dealer. My salesman didn't originally think I could switch models (he's obviously not on this forum) but I assured him I could. I kept my Race Red color but switched to the 2.3 manual, I have been torn on the bigger engine vs. the manual trans from the beginning. The things that make me risk waiting even longer are those great looking squared off fenders and that modular top. Those mean more to me than the options I'll lose with the high package on my previous order. I'm saving a little over $6,600 over my original order (Outer Banks, Sas, 2.7, High) which is nice too. It's all up to Ford now.
Awesome! Id have done the same if I got pushed again.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 2 res's, both for 4dr BL's with 2.7/Lux non-Squatch and am seriously considering moving one of those to a 2dr Heritage with manual. Everyone has that look that just clicks for them and suddenly the standard 2dr Heritage is clicking with me. Still want to see more detail around MY23/Heritage price protection for those of us with original, unfilled, reservations.

Hope you guys are able to snag the brass ring!
Sponsored