Sponsored

Just curious....If a competitor (Jeep or Toyota) offered a deal to "all '21 Bronco order holders"

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should clarify, why have just one offroader? These are cars, not women, so nothing wrong with having more than one
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I already have a 2013 Jeep wrangler. I dont want a new one. If I cant get my Bronco then Im saving and buying a used Porsche.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a point where I may have went for a Gladiator instead if the price was right. It would need to be quite a bit more than $1k under MSRP though.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started laughing too hard at 30 day guaranteed delivery to formulate a nuanced reply. Do you get a 60 year, 2 trillion mile bumper to bumper thrown in for free as well?
I mean, if you're gonna dream, dream big!
Why limit yourself?

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered a JLU Rubicon for 4% under invoice last week (nearly the same price as the Outer Banks I ordered) and have an estimated ship date of 3/18. I’ll keep the Bronco reservation for now, but Ford is losing me fast.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell, the Bronco isn't all that and it is far from being a mature and dependable product.

I'd switch to a Rubi or Gladiator right now if I could just MATCH the Price of a Bronco. But by the time you price one out with all the features that get you close the the Bronco, add the aftermarket lift and 35" tires, you are like $10k+ over.

If Jeep was still offering their normal 7% under, I'd be out if here.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, never say never.
Don't get me wrong, I love my BL.
There are things I am less than enthusiastic about, but don't hate any single thing, especially bad enough to have buyer's remorse at this point. There's far more I like and even love about it than the small things that I find less than optimal. And I am sure now that warmer weather is coming and ability to do more adventuring, I'll like it even more.
However...
IF Toyota knocks the 4Runner redesign out of the park and improves the weaker points of the current offering, it would come down to the doors and roof-off capability vs a fixed roof thing.
And ability to go topless vehicle in the summer sun and breeze is a huge deal.
IF 'Yota came out with a removable top mid sized capable offroader, I'd be mighty tempted.

Been the Jeep route. Almost pulled the trigger on a Gladiator Mojave. Nothing inherently wrong with Jeeps, they are fun, new ones are a lot more friendly than older ones. It's just that the Bronco does a lot of things better, some things not as well. It's just the facts of the engineering and design.

But it would have to be a situation where the competitor vehicle knocked my socks off, gave me a trade-in deal I could not pass up, and the other vehicle was priced very aggressively below sticker.
Long story short, probably not gonna happen. I love my ride. Scraped and saved and worked hard for it for years leading up to this moment. It's already made some substantial memories.

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, never say never.
Don't get me wrong, I love my BL.
There are things I am less than enthusiastic about, but don't hate any single thing, especially bad enough to have buyer's remorse at this point. There's far more I like and even love about it than the small things that I find less than optimal. And I am sure now that warmer weather is coming and ability to do more adventuring, I'll like it even more.
However...
IF Toyota knocks the 4Runner redesign out of the park and improves the weaker points of the current offering, it would come down to the doors and roof-off capability vs a fixed roof thing.
And ability to go topless vehicle in the summer sun and breeze is a huge deal.
IF 'Yota came out with a removable top mid sized capable offroader, I'd be mighty tempted.

Been the Jeep route. Almost pulled the trigger on a Gladiator Mojave. Nothing inherently wrong with Jeeps, they are fun, new ones are a lot more friendly than older ones. It's just that the Bronco does a lot of things better, some things not as well. It's just the facts of the engineering and design.

But it would have to be a situation where the competitor vehicle knocked my socks off, gave me a trade-in deal I could not pass up, and the other vehicle was priced very aggressively below sticker.
Long story short, probably not gonna happen. I love my ride. Scraped and saved and worked hard for it for years leading up to this moment. It's already made some substantial memories.
Good to know that you like it! Maybe one day "or YEAR" I will actually get mine and find out for myself! 2020 reservation! No news or updates yet! 😢

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do not think this is interesting at all. Make up some scenario and then create a survey about that made-up thing? This is the stuff that totally constipates forums.
what else are we supposed to do while we wait? Talk to our families who are just as annoyed hearing about the missing Bronco as we are that it is missing?

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No. Why Jeep to small. I need a bit more room for car seats. Toyota nope. No top off and just no. Broncos are bad ass and I like Ford Motor Co.

just no.
If a competitor (Jeep or Toyota {4-Runner}) or anyone that has a similar vehicle..... offered a deal (For example $500.00 or $1,000 under MSRP) to any original '21 Bronco ORDER recipients, would you consider it or take it?

I do not know how to make a survey on this forum, but I think the results would be very interesting! If they could get close to my Bronco build and my price range, AND..... GUARANTEE delivery within 30 days, I think I would take it! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Should clarify, why have just one offroader? These are cars, not women, so nothing wrong with having more than one
You have a problem with playing the field? More than one garage to park your Bronco in...

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know that you like it! Maybe one day "or YEAR" I will actually get mine and find out for myself! 2020 reservation! No news or updates yet! 😢
Hopefully sooner than later.
I know it seems “ran into the ground” but the whole “it’s worth it” and “once you get it you forget all about the bad stuff before it” is true.

I was going through all the emotions prior. Doubt, fear, indecision, defeat, joy, excitement, anger, confusion.
trying to make the best decision on what to drop, what to change, what to wait on.
But once you make that drive to get it…it all kind of fades away.
And once you drop it in gear that first time, it doesn’t seem real and it truly is worth it.

I know it’s hard on all y’all in limbo. For each of ya I wish the best. And if delayed, maybe it was for the better for some reason yet to be known…

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a problem with playing the field? More than one garage to park your Bronco in...
Well you can see multiple women, just unless you’re a polygamist, only gonna wind up with one

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If a competitor (Jeep or Toyota {4-Runner}) or anyone that has a similar vehicle..... offered a deal (For example $500.00 or $1,000 under MSRP) to any original '21 Bronco ORDER recipients, would you consider it or take it?

I do not know how to make a survey on this forum, but I think the results would be very interesting! If they could get close to my Bronco build and my price range, AND..... GUARANTEE delivery within 30 days, I think I would take it! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️
An fj softtop? Hell yes.
Wish
Toyota has already stated they won’t be bringing the FJ to USA anytime soon That was actually the 1st thing I thought when Ford announced the Bronco launch after they announced no fj I ordered my Banlands

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As horrible as my third gen Tacoma was with being in the shop due to TSBs and all other sorts of problems, they will never EVER get me in another Toyota.
Sponsored