First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Once you scrub the total and remove all the non-Bronco 4drs, probably 4,200.
I once was a purist like you and then realized I have a 2 door (1970) and it sucks to get in the back. Hence my choice to make it more user friendly with the extra doors and more storage area. Enjoy your 2 door and I will enjoy mine, extra doors and all. ;)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Bronco
Wildtrak
I once was a purist like you and then realized I have a 2 door (1970) and it sucks to get in the back. Hence my choice to make it more user friendly with the extra doors and more storage area. Enjoy your 2 door and I will enjoy mine, extra doors and all. ;)
To tell the truth……..I just thought it would be some funny shit to say. I’m Currently the owner of a more door BB that was abandoned, and I have to say I’m really liking it. I like the space and even the way it looks.

I kept my 2dr order and plan on trading the 4dr in on it, but I’m going to miss it for the exact reasons you mentioned as well as the larger gas tank. My wife really loves it, so I may end up with both.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

To tell the truth……..I just thought it would be some funny shit to say. I’m Currently the owner of a more door BB that was abandoned, and I have to say I’m really liking it. I like the space and even the way it looks.

I kept my 2dr order and plan on trading the 4dr in on it, but I’m going to miss it for the exact reasons you mentioned as well as the larger gas tank. My wife really loves it, so I may end up with both.
Happy spouse, happy house... (y)

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Bronco
Base

Advertisement

Advertisement