Sponsored

Just got bumped to 4/28 email

• Thread starter Deleted member 32220
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 32220

I just got bumped from 3/14 to 4/28 on my original 4 dr badlands high, mic, mod. Bumper 2.3l 10/30/20 res.
Sponsored

maclainebarr

Big Bend
First Name
Maclaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes SLK 350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got bumped from 3/14 to 4/28 on my original 4 dr badlands high, mic, mod. Bumper 2.3l 10/30/20 res.
Omg! I’m so confused with how this whole order delivery process works. If you had a reservation from 2 years ago and still haven’t received, how are people ordering one 4-6 months ago and already getting built and shipped notifications now?

OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

I have no idea, I even ordered the black diamond with essentially no restraints and don’t have that either. I have vins on both, with same order number for both??? I am not receiving update info on black diamond other than it was a 2/21 build via customer service before the shutdown, so I have no idea where that one sits. Tried calling 3 days in a row waited on hold until it disconnected me about 1 hour in.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this your 2nd bump since they announced the 2 week shut down or was 3/14 your original build week?

Sponsored

maclainebarr

Big Bend
First Name
Maclaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes SLK 350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no idea, I even ordered the black diamond with essentially no restraints and don’t have that either. I have vins on both, with same order number for both??? I am not receiving update info on black diamond other than it was a 2/21 build via customer service before the shutdown, so I have no idea where that one sits. Tried calling 3 days in a row waited on hold until it disconnected me about 1 hour in.
Calling your dealer, you mean? That’s frustrating. I really don’t understand how the whole process works. I literally know someone who ordered a badlands this past October and it’s already been shipped, I just wonder how they sort through orders?

OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

Calling ford customer service. The nice lady their was able to get me the vin and build date on the black diamond. As I was getting no email at all for that. The dealer is just there to take your order and your money.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in 3/14 as well and got bumped last night to 3/21. Bummer!

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Omg! I’m so confused with how this whole order delivery process works. If you had a reservation from 2 years ago and still haven’t received, how are people ordering one 4-6 months ago and already getting built and shipped notifications now?
If that sets you off, how about folks that have Day 1 or 2 reservations and don't even anything scheduled? Will I get a MY22? Who knows. I'm not holding my breath.

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation order means nothing now. Comes down to how many allocated Broncos a dealership has each month and whether or not they have customer orders for those allocations that are not blocked by restricted components. MIC top for example.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so help me understand something. If someone has a reservation, they need to convert it at some point to an order right? If they take a year and a half (just an example) to convert it to an order, can they really be upset if new orders are being built before them? Just saying “I had a day one reservation!” Really doesn’t hold much if they didn’t order promptly
Sponsored