Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Hoss 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did a 1 year lease on a 2108 F-150 to get thru the waiting period for my Bronco. I have been pushing the lease 6 months at a time while we all wait for the Bronco to be built and delivered. I will reach the 3 year max in 8 days and Ford needs the truck back. I spoke to a manager at Ford Credit and explained my predicament and she said she would look into it and see if she could give me another extension as long as I could provide my Res # and Order #. She called my dealer and confirmed the info and Ford Credit just called me back and said I could keep the truck thru July. I asked her why July and she said that my Bronco would be delivered in July...!

From the horses mouth! 4 months to go!
Res #10357***
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a 1 year lease on a 2108 F-150 to get thru the waiting period for my Bronco. I have been pushing the lease 6 months at a time while we all wait for the Bronco to be built and delivered. I will reach the 3 year max in 8 days and Ford needs the truck back. I spoke to a manager at Ford Credit and explained my predicament and she said she would look into it and see if she could give me another extension as long as I could provide my Res # and Order #. She called my dealer and confirmed the info and Ford Credit just called me back and said I could keep the truck thru July. I asked her why July and she said that my Bronco would be delivered in July...!

Res #10357***
Wow Ford Credit knows more then Ford MAP production.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Res #10357***
What was your Bronco reservation date/time?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Res #10357***
Talk about backing your way into information...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The money people do always know first.....but a 103? Nah, I say ain't gonna happen.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not going to happen. At least she extended your lease.........

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ROFL.

OP is trolling. :ROFLMAO:

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Res #10357***
As much as I would love to believe them, I wouldn’t hold my breath. They are making money out of the lease, so I don’t think they would mind to extend it up to six months past the three year mark.
Then agin, I have been known to be wrong, a lot according to the misses :);)

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Authority news article recently mentioned that Ford officially implemented a new lease-extension policy for people waiting for delivery of a new Ford.

Maybe Ford's B6G stalkers saw how many forum members cancelled their Bronco orders and bought Toyotas and Subarus because their lease ran out.🤔

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July of 2021?