Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good to finally see one in person after all the hide and seek played with that one early on.

Aside from the noise I was concerned with how useful it would be unless your bronco is completely level when parked, which may be a lot of the time I suppose.

Looking forward to a real world review once installed
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks OP. Was going to order this, but not at 25lb limit. Lame. I wonder if the limiting factor is the cables, as opposed to the bolts that secure it to the tailgate.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is hilarious. You can buy the tow hitch, a tailgate table, a Bronco RC car and Powerwheels but you can't buy a stupid actual Bronco. Looks nice though...
I bought this from Home Depot: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Fire-Se...table-Charcoal-Grill-in-Black-60508/202447786

It folds completely flat and is not that big... I think it will fit just fine in the 2-Door, if I leave it there permanently. Hoping to use it for both charcoal fires and maybe experiment with wood for a mini-fire pit:

I can practice on the patio a few times before I get the Bronco (expected build date, early July).

[Note: the image is from a review of the grille]

Firesense Grill.jpg

BroncoChris

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered the back cargo mat. You really need to check the dealers sites because many are offering discounts. I also found shipping prices to be quite different. I did a google search on the part number and then compared a few dealers

D27947FD-339C-4D19-BF75-E72C10F91AAD.jpeg

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why would you want to bundle a cheap item into your financing and pay the interest on it?
Ah, because I want to get more than just this. Add the rock rails and I'm already at about $1000. My ideal scenario would be to order everything I want now to avoid that potential backorder situation but not pay for it right now since idk when I'm getting my Bronco exactly. If it was in wbdo I wouldn't even be thinking about it. It'd already be on my order and part of my financing. Just my preference maybe

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That thing looks like it’s going to make some noise, I can hear it rattling now.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is the weight limit for the mounting surface before stripping or deforming? An extra 65-ish lbs multipled by (whatever length) of moment on the door hinges when the spare tire is on there and the tailgate is open, these are all good to go?

How do you know why the Ford table is limited to 25 lbs? It may be that the rest of the tailgate cannot take more then that and they didn't need to design the table to take more, make it the weakest link. You live you, but I wouldn't assume that having more then 25 (plus table weight) lbs is fine and dandy for the tailgate in the open position. If I were you, I wouldn't be setting my beer cooler on it even if it is less than 88 lbs...
Of course we don't know why! But 25#? Really? So a concrete block is out, bag of salt....your power drill and a couple batteries? Can of propane, out. I'll just wait and see.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered the back cargo mat. You really need to check the dealers sites because many are offering discounts. I also found shipping prices to be quite different. I did a google search on the part number and then compared a few dealers

Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table D27947FD-339C-4D19-BF75-E72C10F91AAD
Nice. Just got my security drawer. Thing is freaking heavy and built pretty damn good
Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table A9BC43B8-8D5A-4846-80E7-C8AF739BEF3F
Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table D1571CF4-85DC-41D4-B88C-B572E8F192FA

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the instructions I'll be drilling (4) 7/16 holes then use 4 screws to mount it. So I'd be interested in seeing how the aftermarket tables work before I start drilling any holes.
The damn swing gate says "accessory ready" so you'd think stuff like this would just bolt on with no drilling

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it mount to the tie-downs?
Here's the directions showing what you do. Basically you bolt it to where the cargo loops are and reinstall the cargo poops on top of the drawer
Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table C324727C-3A78-4CB9-B31A-3BDC609EC842
Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table 0444C8CB-1BFA-41C7-B6B3-0ED8AAE253F7

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the directions showing what you do. Basically you bolt it to where the cargo loops are and reinstall the cargo poops on top of the drawer
C324727C-3A78-4CB9-B31A-3BDC609EC842.jpeg
0444C8CB-1BFA-41C7-B6B3-0ED8AAE253F7.jpeg
Nice. That's exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks for posting that!