Just got the call to schedule my build date

Lamenamehere

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Hi all! Just got a call from my local ford dealer to schedule my Bronco Build. I'm scheduled for Dec 7th. They said the ordering process from ford should open between Dec 7th and 1 Jan. Just seeing if anyone else has gotten a call or heard from their dealer.

Advertisement

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Depends what you mean by "heard from your dealer". I got an email with some basic questions but so did 1000+ other people.

Desert_6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

I'll wait and see if Ford pushes the date back again since they plan on changing the builder in January. Why put in a order now if they plan on changing it. I'm not being stuck with or without something I do or don't want/need.

BuzzyBud

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Scab 3.5EB
Clubs

The Sales Manager and I will meet at 10:00 AM on December 9. He offered to meet on December 8, but I preferred the 9th. Fingers crossed!

AcesandEights

Badlands
First Name
Ace!
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 or 2017 Ford
My dealer asked that I print/scan my build and email it to him so he can punch it in at 12:01 a.m. on Dec 7. He said I'm the first one in the nation to get one. I'm exaggerating about the 12:01 part, and the being first in line, but he did have me send him my build sheet a week or so ago so he can enter it as soon as the order system is up.

OP
Lamenamehere

Lamenamehere

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Depends what you mean by "heard from your dealer". I got an email with some basic questions but so did 1000+ other people.
They called to have me come in, build and price it, then place the order. No other details aside from that. Other than the date range they gave me.

OP
Lamenamehere

Lamenamehere

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
I'm not going to agree to order until the order guide is out. Without that, how are they going to know the pricing?
According to the guy I talked to, the pricing guide will be out, so??

Scohin

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
My dealer is slacking this whole time. They only responded to me after I first put in my reservation and then to test drive a Ranger. I've had to contact them otherwise :/

Advertisement

Advertisement