Sponsored

Just got this from my Dealer, anyone else seen this? Seems contrary to how orders are getting put in.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It continues to amaze me, my tiny dealer with 17 orders has been on top of all of this since day 1. Reservation change (from a large dealer to the local ,small dealer), ordering process (completed order no problem), order change (changed to High Package due to KOH videos), free headliner addition (tried to make the change, got notification of the time frame communicated back to me and made the change the following week) and then they made a mistake added Lux vs. High, but they had sent me the build sheet and I missed it too (I secretly want it, but damn, have to stop somewhere). I sent them an email, they changed it, no problem, revised build sheet the next day. I think some dealers are clueless and some customers are equally or more clueless. I am glad for the Forum, it has helped me get a clue and made me super comfortable with my dealer choice!
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great picture, but it confuses me. BD badge and grill, Wildtrak wheels and BB/OBX/WT bumper.
edit: And it looks like Big Bend seats.
That just about describes the FE.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great picture, but it confuses me. BD badge and grill, Wildtrak wheels and BB/OBX/WT bumper.
edit: And it looks like Big Bend seats.
LOL!
Oh my God, were going back to the "What trim level is that?" days.

(Usually about a preproduction, hand built, one-off frankenstein build, test vehicle with one of each style of headlight, etc etc ... or even CGI "cartoons")

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL!
Oh my God, were going back to the "What trim level is that?" days.

(Usually about a preproduction, hand built, one-off frankenstein build, test vehicle with one of each style of headlight, etc etc ... or even CGI "cartoons")
Sorry, I’m kind of a stickler for details; especially truth in advertising. I suppose they just threw that picture together, figuring that average dude wouldn’t care. But we here have been poring over the details of these Broncos for months. Whether it matters or not, we notice these things.
By the way, do the Big Bend sandstone seats come heated w/o Mid package?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I’m kind of a stickler for details; especially truth in advertising.

LOL.
To be clear, we're talking about the company that led the whole world on with many pics of that SWEET distressed glove leather interior for quite awhile before they put a "custom interior" disclaimer on it.
Ford Bronco Just got this from my Dealer, anyone else seen this?  Seems contrary to how orders are getting put in. 1617843090546

"Available" ... like the locking front diff.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I’m kind of a stickler for details; especially truth in advertising. I suppose they just threw that picture together, figuring that average dude wouldn’t care. But we here have been poring over the details of these Broncos for months. Whether it matters or not, we notice these things.
Heated seats are associated with Mid package.

The reference to certain trims getting heated seats independent of Mid seem to have been one of the many errors in the B&P

Refer to the Order Guide for what to expect.

Ford Bronco Just got this from my Dealer, anyone else seen this?  Seems contrary to how orders are getting put in. 901EA973-8DD4-4A52-9BC4-CD851842EBD1

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is not a bitch, sky is falling or my dealer is an idiot post. Just a question has anyone seen this?
The Bronco’s build and price tool should get a new “convert to order” option shortly, which will allow dealerships to review and place orders for customers.
This was the process as explained by Ford to dealers last fall. I believe the plan was abandoned.. so either this dealer missed the new info or is the first to report its resurrection.
Shows as a news item on Ford Authority now. Fake or not, we shall see.
That article was from January 2021...... so yes, old, obsolete info. And yes, your dealer is an idiot!
Edited: fixed.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That article was from January 2021...... so yes, old, obsolete info. And yes, your dealer is an idiot!
That's cuz I posted this in January. Actually my dealer is not an idiot. Pretty good to work with, up front. Have they always known thing that Ford puts out immediately, no, but that is more communication issues than anything.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bad. I usually catch posting dates, slipped by me this time, it's been a long day. Nice to hear you're with a good dealer.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's cuz I posted this in January. Actually my dealer is not an idiot. Pretty good to work with, up front. Have they always known thing that Ford puts out immediately, no, but that is more communication issues than anything.
Sup, Old Guy!

*High Five*

Love that this thread got necro'd and people are all like, "whaaaaaa...." hahaha :LOL:

OP
OP

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm senile enough that its a miracle I didn't necro my own thread!
Sponsored