First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate seeing those disgusting markups from Woodhouse. I've been a Viper owner many times over for a long time, and Woodhouse used to be a huge Viper dealer that was trusted. Seeing how they're treating this is gross. I'd never buy from them again.
Sponsored

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I purchased mine through Woodhouse and had a great experience. They honored every agreement we had in place and were good to work with even after my original sales person left. They were the only dealer in the area willing to work with me on price. Next closest was Granger 3 hours away.

They were upfront that if I ever walked away theyā€™d be sticking my Bronco out front with a $15k ADM. They never took a dime of deposit money because was they put it, theyā€™d be better off if I walked away.

My sales person also told me about a FE they ended up not selling to the order holder. Claimed the guy couldnā€™t get his financing in order and that they gave him 30 days to try to get something lined up but he eventually walked away. No way to verify, but he had nothing to gain by making it up.

This was my first purchase with them, but I have family who has also dealt with them and I would deal with them again in the future.
Just picked up my Bronco at Woodhouse (South) today. They honored MSRP just like they said they would when I ordered it. This is my 4th vehicle purchase from them (first three: F150, Mustang, Bronco Sport). Iā€™ve never had problems with any transaction; theyā€™ve all gone smoothly with no pressure.

Reactions: Kos

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just picked up my Bronco at Woodhouse (South) today. They honored MSRP just like they said they would when I ordered it. This is my 4th vehicle purchase from them (first three: F150, Mustang, Bronco Sport). Iā€™ve never had problems with any transaction; theyā€™ve all gone smoothly with no pressure.
I use them as well, lost track of how many I've bought there actually. Was using them when they were in the old building..have never had an issue with any deals or verbal agreements either. Made it clear that they would charge MSRP for customer orders, and an ADM on dealer stock and abandoned orders. They make the whole purchase process painless, the longest I've ever spent in their dealership is maybe 2 hrs working the deal. Can't wait for mine to get a VIN and get built. Only drawback is they won't tell me where I"m at on their waitlist and what their allocations each month are.

OP
OP
Jroub21

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor ā€˜17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I use them as well, lost track of how many I've bought there actually. Was using them when they were in the old building..have never had an issue with any deals or verbal agreements either. Made it clear that they would charge MSRP for customer orders, and an ADM on dealer stock and abandoned orders. They make the whole purchase process painless, the longest I've ever spent in their dealership is maybe 2 hrs working the deal. Can't wait for mine to get a VIN and get built. Only drawback is they won't tell me where I"m at on their waitlist and what their allocations each month are.
Lmao, you said itā€¦

ā€œWonā€™t tell you what you are on their list nor what their allocations are.ā€
Real straightforward and upfront dealership there. šŸ™„

Sorry, but that did make me laugh out loud.
Most interactions w dealerships have been favorable up until this covid-bronco-lightning time period. Things will level out.

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw this on the Ranger forum this morning - must be your dealer - LOL
1651835337973.png
And last time I checked, a 4WP lift kit did not cost $15k! WOW!

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The models at the dealerships are customer orders that abandoned ship after getting tired of waiting. We really need to stop passing the false narrative that the dealerships are getting loaded with Broncos to stock their lots. Conjecture is not facts.

Drewsifer

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting for my Badlands order for a while now but I still look weekly to find one.

Last month I found one in Florida and contacted the rep and we started texting. I asked her for the window sticker as I wanted to make sure it wasn't a sold custom order and to see if it had all the items. It showed at 53k, so I asked her how much they addon for dealer charge and she said, "Oh we are usually right at it or just a bit above. Great!

The next morning their sales guy, Moe, text me and sent an updated printed window sticker with a 25k+ addon price. : (

I get it. But damn.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And last time I checked, a 4WP lift kit did not cost $15k! WOW!
Nope, not $15K....but labor isn't free unless you do it yourself, the dealer is warrantying the aftermarket parts / labor. Another $3-4k in tires / wheels, another $1000 in accessories, plus it looks like an extended warranty.

I'd say $7.5k? So $7.5k mark up + ADM.

Ballsy.

Sad part is someone will talk them "down" about $10K and think they got a great deal. They'll join this forum and start posting things like "don't install that yourself it'll void your warranty..."

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lmao, you said itā€¦

ā€œWonā€™t tell you what you are on their list nor what their allocations are.ā€
Real straightforward and upfront dealership there. šŸ™„

Sorry, but that did make me laugh out loud.
Most interactions w dealerships have been favorable up until this covid-bronco-lightning time period. Things will level out.
I'm not faulting them for not telling me, it would just be a "nice to know". If they told me I'm 5th in line, there could be 6 behind me that preview and get built first because of what I have on my build, they don't want the upset customers that come in, stomping their feet, screaming why did they get theirs first.

I've dealt with local dealers for well over 30 years.. Dillon, Baxter, Performance, Lithia, Schrier, Steffy, Atchley, none have compared to how Woodhouse has treated me. If it's been rough going with the Bronco, I understand they didn't cause the issues...it's upstream. If you want to be upset about it, go ahead...did you order with Woodhouse?

OP
OP
Jroub21

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor ā€˜17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not faulting them for not telling me, it would just be a "nice to know". If they told me I'm 5th in line, there could be 6 behind me that preview and get built first because of what I have on my build, they don't want the upset customers that come in, stomping their feet, screaming why did they get theirs first.

I've dealt with local dealers for well over 30 years.. Dillon, Baxter, Performance, Lithia, Schrier, Steffy, Atchley, none have compared to how Woodhouse has treated me. If it's been rough going with the Bronco, I understand they didn't cause the issues...it's upstream. If you want to be upset about it, go ahead...did you order with Woodhouse?
No, I went with Granger in the early days. Tried to stay local but no one early on would talk money so it was a no-brainer for me to take the 2k under invoice.

I did stay local for an f-150 Raptor, same situation on that front tho, no discussion on final price so Iā€™m already anticipating a ā€˜oh by the way we need an extra 5-10k over msrpā€™. At which point Iā€™ll walk away and never give them an afterthought again.

So far my favorite in the area has been dealing with Baxter Ford in west Omaha.
Sponsored