Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is me. No update emails. Too afraid to call!
I was pushed from a 6/28 build to 7/19 and I’ve been holding firm for a month now through all the push backs and delay emails people were supposed to have received (Canada doesn’t get email from ford) but every week I check with my dealer and I’ve been fortunate that it’s not moving any further back?
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got a hold of them. UGHHH. Pushed out a solid 3 weeks, same as the posts above. 7/26 is now 8/16. Looks like they updated their systems sometime after last Thursday.

I am still hopeful that maybe it gets dialed back maybe a week. 3 week bump for 2 weeks the factory is offline, yet they are ramping up production quickly, maybe a week cushion. Even if I am getting built 3 weeks later, it sounds like Ford is really pushing delivery timetables with 3 weeks to get delivered. So net net, maybe i only lose a week or so.

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI for others - i called back in today, and it looks like they fine tuned my build date from the week of 8/16 to the DAY of 8/18. (of note, I was one of many that was pushed back from a 7/26 initial build week). I think @Ourbroncolife was also told a build 'date' not a build 'week'.

Last edited:

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI for others - i called back in today, and it looks like they fine tuned by build date from the week of 8/16 to the DAY of 8/18. (of note, I was one of many that was pushed back from a 7/26 initial build week). I think @Ourbroncolife was also told a build 'date' not a build 'week'.
I'll give a call too, thanks. I was a 7/14 reservation but was initially scheduled for 6/28 (pushed back to 8/16 as well currently), guessing because of my simpler build.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FYI for others - i called back in today, and it looks like they fine tuned my build date from the week of 8/16 to the DAY of 8/18. (of note, I was one of many that was pushed back from a 7/26 initial build week). I think @Ourbroncolife was also told a build 'date' not a build 'week'.
Correct. Last time I called they said build day 8/6. Build week 8/2 still stands on my email

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also updated from build week of 8/16 to build day of 8/16. @Mustang Mike i was initially 6/28 as well and my first push was 7/19. Followed by 8/2, pulled back to 7/26 and finally pushed to 8/16. Also up in Canada. My dealer has a tracker on their website I use to look at it all the time plus when my order was changed to build day they updated me by automatic text.

Last edited:

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was also updated from build week of 8/16 to build day of 8/16. @Mustang Mike i was initially 6/28 as well and my first push was 7/19. Followed by 8/2, pulled back to 7/26 and finally pushed to 8/16. Also up in Canada. My dealer has a tracker on their website I use to look at it all the time plus when my order was changed to build day they updated me by automatic text.
One of these days my window sticker is going to populate and I’m gonna hit the roof! lol

Where are you located?

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of these days my window sticker is going to populate and I’m gonna hit the roof! lol

Where are you located?
Just outside of Calgary. Watching the inventory of all local dealers through Ford.ca too. So far nothing showing up.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man us first week reservation holders without a VIN are really getting screwed, not a peep from Ford since the May 28 infamous email. Get it together Ford.
yep

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

8/5 build day after having been moved from 6/7 and then 4 other times. Not holding my breath that it’ll actually happen. Too many constraints on mine.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any aug. Build dates get window stickers yet?

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still scratching my head how mine got moved up from July 12th to June 28th! Has anyone had their order bumped up by 2 weeks? Not complaining because I’m getting it faster, but I haven’t seen that happen to anyone yet.
FYI, I haven’t heard a peep since this post.
Sponsored