Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, ok...I do apologize for coming off the way I came off. I am not trying to demine anyone and I do not think anything I have said has been malicious or of the like. I just want accountability in the end. I understand there are delays and COVID issues, I expected as such in May when everything started to come out about the delays we are currently experiencing, even more so when I got the infamous May 28 email. My biggest issue, has and will always be the lack of comms. I really am thankful for Drums and his intel as it is way more than we have gotten. Keep it up man. In the meantime, I shall continue to eagerly await my VIN!
Sponsored

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, ok...I do apologize for coming off the way I came off. I am not trying to demine anyone and I do not think anything I have said has been malicious or of the like. I just want accountability in the end. I understand there are delays and COVID issues, I expected as such in May when everything started to come out about the delays we are currently experiencing, even more so when I got the infamous May 28 email. My biggest issue, has and will always be the lack of comms. I really am thankful for Drums and his intel as it is way more than we have gotten. Keep it up man. In the meantime, I shall continue to eagerly await my VIN!
Frustration gets the best of all of us sometimes.

Cheers, brother. 🍻

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called, unfortunately, no information whatsoever unless you have a VIN# assigned. They have no insight into my order priority or any idea of when scheduling will take place. At least it was a live person telling me something. My dealership has ghosted me for months. The salesperson won't answer my calls, return calls or emails. They are holding $2000 plus the reservation fee and cant even email me back? it's pretty awful. https://www.bienerford.com/

Thanks for posting the ph#
Thats horrible. Sorry to hear about your experience with your dealer. Did you tell
Ford customer service about your experience with them?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum Do we have any idea of the production numbers from Webasto and can we determine from that if the FEs are going to consume all of the MICs in 2021?
They are not, mine is not FE and is scheduled next week.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just spoke to Ford. They confirmed that my 7/26 build is UNCHANGED. The woman said that not all builds that week will be pushed out, but frankly, she was probably just guessing. Dealer confirmed yesterday evening that the system also shows me as 7/26. Putting aside the comment from the Ford rep, the system still has me down as 7/26 week for what it's worth.
I called again today as well and mine is still the week of the 26th. The representative on the phone said that the 7/26 shutdown was not official yet. All they have heard was rumors.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called again today as well and mine is still the week of the 26th. The representative on the phone said that the 7/26 shutdown was not official yet. All they have heard was rumors.
Plant staff was notified late yesterday, the wizards in scheduling will take some time to reshuffle.

The good news is you have a VIN and are getting a '21 Bronco. Give it a week or so to see a new date.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I found the attached video to be fascinating. It would posted on YouTube on 6/23 by "Our Bronco Life" and shows the Holding Lot.
We know Broncos are being delivered in record speed. That is a good thing! However, Broncos now seem to be piling up at record speed. Interesting!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I found the attached video to be fascinating. It would posted on YouTube on 6/23 by "Our Bronco Life" and shows the Holding Lot.
We know Broncos are being delivered in record speed. That is a good thing! However, Broncos now seem to be piling up at record speed. Interesting!

They all look amazing though.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Frustration is getting to everybody and not just do to Bronco.....seems like unrest is everywhere in life.

If you didn't reserve until 7/21 I wouldn't even be looking at this site for quite a while....its just going to make it worse.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They started building 300 / day they are gonna pile up in the holding lots..

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plant staff was notified late yesterday, the wizards in scheduling will take some time to reshuffle.

The good news is you have a VIN and are getting a '21 Bronco. Give it a week or so to see a new date.
I kinda figured they would be the last to know....which is why the schedule is not changed yet.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my dealer showed me her info that I was moved a 3rd time to 7/26 for production .... she had no explanation for it why i was scheduled on a shutdown week

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just in- MAP will be down the week of 7/5 to allow commodity supplies to catch back up.

One week closure, production resumes 7/12 with full speed production still on track for 8/2.

EDIT 2: The 2nd week of shutdown - 7/26 - is now confirmed as well.

This leaves three remaining weeks of ramp-up phase production (6/28, 7/12, and 7/19) before full line speed production begins on 8/2.
thanks for the update!!

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's important to jump in and remind everybody that Ford wants to build you rig. They want to sell all 125,000 orders ASAP. They want as many of these on the quarterly sales sheets as possible. They want MAP to be cranking them out just as quickly as you do.

They're not trying to screw anyone over. They're stuck with the impossible position of launching a new vehicle with new components from from new suppliers opening new plants... in the middle of a global pandemic that has killed almost 4million people.

The supply chain is FUBAR'd across most industries, shipping rates have increased as much as 500% on most Asia to North America routes, and critical materials like resins and semiconductors are nearly impossible to source, much less scale. Add in a nationwide labor shortage as ballooning demand for labor drives upward mobility and you have an absolute shithow.

Ford has poured in millions upon millions of additional, unbudgeted program funding to try to right this ship, slowed or paused completion of most other products (save for F-Series) to preserve precious commodities, and performed an extremely rare hostile takeover of a supplier's operation.

They are building what they can, when they can, as soon as they can. They're walking a tightrope of communications, not wanting to paint themselves into the corners they did last July, last fall, and this April. Honestly, they can't say when most Bronco orders are going to be built because they just don't know.

The target for MY21 production is slipping and I don't think most of the issues can be blamed on them. It sucks to be stuck waiting, but I'm not sure what alternative outcome you're looking for.

Their communications have lacked immediacy and clarity, though I can understand the balance they're trying to strike. I'll keep sharing here what I'm able to, but if the worst thing in most of our lives is that we have to wait longer for delivery of our brand new, class-leading, $50,000+ utility vehicles, then we have it pretty goddamned good.
I agree, mostly. But Ford also wants to increase its stock price and satisfy investors, which can result in jerking customers around in the short term. And its clear a bit of that has been happening with the Bronco launch. With every launch, really. It's just more magnified this time around.
Sponsored