First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The frustrating thing to me is that the ordering process was so uncontrolled. I paid 1k to order and I believe the ordering deposit was very much dealer-based (shame on me for not looking around more). It'd be a lot easier to be patient after plunking down a 1k deposit if i got more regular updates from Ford.
Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spoke to the Ford Bronco Help Number, and they said that while the July 5th shutdown is confirmed, the July 26th shutdown isnā€™t, and may not happen. Therefore, Ford hasnā€™t rescheduled any Broncos from that week yet. So the July 26th shutdown might not even happen.

Take that with a grain of salt, but at least that might be some good news for VIN holders.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the July 26th shutdown isnā€™t, and may not happen
Sounds to me like every time Webasto makes a MIC top that passes inspection they call Farley - and Ford runs the production numbers all over again

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The frustrating thing to me is that the ordering process was so uncontrolled. I paid 1k to order and I believe the ordering deposit was very much dealer-based (shame on me for not looking around more). It'd be a lot easier to be patient after plunking down a 1k deposit if i got more regular updates from Ford.
My reservation cost $100 and the order deposit was $600. Makes me not want to shell out another deposit to go to an off-rodeo.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's still four months of MY21 scheduling to do...
More details please! šŸ™šŸ¼ That is not what I was told... but would be a welcome surprise!

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just my luck, my build week was pulled back in to July this week after being pushed a couple times and out to 8/2, now showing 7/26! LOL. I guess just have to wait and see when that changes again.

Really looking forward to finally being able to touch and smell my Bronco!

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m not surprised by any of this though. I work for a manufacturing plant as a CNC Machinist and while we havenā€™t had to shut down thankfully we are having major issues with getting raw parts in the plant for production just like Ford is. We are also short staffed and canā€™t seem to find any new workers. Lots of bad dominos falling into place all at once right now unfortunately. Gonna take a little while to get the kinks worked out of the system.
For what it's worth, yes, we are in the same boat. Part shortages galore. The entire supply chain in manufacturing, from mechanical components and raw material to electronics have multiple delays. It is affecting our completion schedules and hindering production progress. For applicable projects we are expediting using the "Operation Warp Speed" letters to suppliers, but for "Non-Warp Speed" industries, that letter does not apply and we just wait.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plant staff was notified late yesterday, the wizards in scheduling will take some time to reshuffle.

The good news is you have a VIN and are getting a '21 Bronco. Give it a week or so to see a new date.
Happy you're getting yours sorted man!! Can't wait to start seeing what real people think!

My fun little roller coaster continued today tho. Lol.
Started week of June 14th, then to week of July 5th, then build day July 8th. Then build day of July 6th.... Then to week of July12. Theeeen to week of Aug 2.... Now today, since we checked yesterday and it hadn't changed.... I'm suddenly on week of July 26th. Is this turning into a clean up week even though it's said that MAP is shutting down this week? Or maybe a staging week to see where we can be fit in... There's been lots moved up to this "shutdown" week, or even sooner.... lol

Ford Bronco Just in: MAP shutting down weeks of 7/5 and 7/26 paul-rudd-i-love-lamp

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More details please! šŸ™šŸ¼ That is not what I was told... but would be a welcome surprise!
August still needs to be scheduled. So does September, October, and November. And even the first week of December. MY22 production starts on something like Dec 9.

The latest build schedule I've seen here is week of 8/2, so there are a lot of production slots available between now and the December...

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

August still needs to be scheduled. So does September, October, and November. And even the first week of December. MY22 production starts on something like Dec 9.

The latest build schedule I've seen here is week of 8/2, so there are a lot of production slots available between now and the December...
Thank you for typing it out so I didn't have to.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

December 13th. Officially starts MY22

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Unless you ordered a 2dr. Sorryā€¦Iā€™ll go back to my crying thread. šŸ˜‚

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But is there plenty of MIC tops between now and December? That is the question that sounds like it will be answered literally one week at a time.
Sponsored