Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the original broncos had to have fenders cut to achieve that square look too.
It will be funny if 50 years from now 6Gs with uncut fenders fetch a premium because most have been cut.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe try blacking out that inner curved part so the eye doesn't see it as easily. Either with paint or PPF film.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe try blacking out that inner curved part so the eye doesn't see it as easily. Either with paint or PPF film.
I was thinking of trying that. Just wanna give then a test drive first. But yes, something matte black for sure. Not sure if PPF would stick. 🤔

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The flares on the Heritage model look great, but those are actually different fenders, as well as different flares. That's a bummer, no easy way to swap there.

The Bestop flares are probably as good as it gets, if you want the squared off flare look without having to change out the fenders as well.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The flares on the Heritage model look great, but those are actually different fenders, as well as different flares. That's a bummer, no easy way to swap there.

The Bestop flares are probably as good as it gets, if you want the squared off flare look without having to change out the fenders as well.
There is KBD too. Same issue where it has the rounded part underneath and there is a bit more visibility of the rounded fender that the Bestop covers completely. Lots of pics in the KBD thread on here, this is just a random image search pull.
Ford Bronco Just installed the Bestop fender flares 1678106992090

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They look better on yours than I've seen elsewhere, but my eye still goes right to the visible rounded part. I wonder how they would look painted, leaving the rounded part as is.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The OP's install looks better than the other pictures I've seen, at least they're high enough on the fender to cover the round wheel arch. I don't know why both mfgs. are making these so small/thin, I would think that if you hung the outside lip of the flare a little bit down with at least the width of the Sasquatch flare you could minimize the square peg look and provide real coverage instead of this square fender delete mishmash look.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
The OP's install looks better than the other pictures I've seen, at least they're high enough on the fender to cover the round wheel arch. I don't know why both mfgs. are making these so small/thin, I would think that if you hung the outside lip of the flare a little bit down with at least the width of the Sasquatch flare you could minimize the square peg look and provide real coverage instead of this square fender delete mishmash look.
I think a hybrid of the Bestop and KBD flares, with additional coverage closer to the factory flares, would be perfect. Basically a version of the KBD flares where the thinner portion of material at the top is extended upward, so it covers the fender arch line. And wider so they match the factory bumper.

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i wasn't a fan of the square fender GM's either. however, as has been mentioned, get rid of the roundness inside and then maybe.....

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What's the size of those tires? Did you lift your BB? I really need to ditch my stock BB tires for 285/75/17's.