First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone. Just joined the group and super excited. I'm a bit concerned after reading some of the post. I had someone reach out from Capital Ford. But all they did was ask about what color I wanted and moved my reservation to order. However we haven't even discussed what I want exactly. Any guidance would be so helpful.

Joe
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome Russ/Joe....do you have a lot of reading to do! Try to catch up with the past 3 days and you'll be up to speed on your issue.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome!

I recommend that you read through the first page of a bunch of threads in the Reservations section. There has been a lot of discussion on tons of topics, and you will catch up quickly.

In short, start by getting your pricing details in writing. If the dealer won't commit, switch to another. If you see additional dealer markup (ADM) or mandatory dealer odd-ons and you're not happy, switch to another dealer. You can switch by calling Ford corporate.

If your dealer has switched you to an order without your consent, call Ford and complain. They can move you back to reservation status.

OP
OP

Russ402003

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone for the help. I reached out to the GM. She was awesome. Had all my questions answered.
Sponsored