Sponsored

Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors!

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is it no fun arriving at a camp spot to find you forgot some camp set-up gear? I’ve been there! With 2 kids, camp gear, and toys, space is at a premium. We’ve spent the last year and a half tirelessly working on something to help! Now all your Overlanding set-up tools are conveniently stored in a compact hitch receiver step! Message us for more info or take a look at https://www.rockworkx.com/collections/rockworkx-tow-hitch-step-camping-tools

Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! ROCKWORKX_THT_Back-shot

Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! IMG_2415
Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! RWX-C

(y)(y)(y)

Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! IMG_2414
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow - just watched the video and I can appreciate all of the fantastic design, engineering and genius that went into commercializing this product! Well don.

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow - just watched the video and I can appreciate all of the fantastic design, engineering and genius that went into commercializing this product! Well don.
Thank you! Its been fun putting the design through its paces too:)

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mad points for creativity!!!

Assembling and reassembling into all those different tools sure was entertaining to watch. Reminds me of an old “Ronco” commercial.

But, at the end of the day, the only thing that really matters is what happens when tool meets material. Is it going to hold up long to actual real-world chopping, digging, hammering, standing, etc. ?

I dunno but even the pitch-man in the video cautions you in advance against doing too much with the axe and stool. How much is “too much” will determine if the tool is worth the buy-in.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang what a great tool. Lots of thought went into that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mad points for creativity!!!

Assembling and reassembling into all those different tools sure was entertaining to watch. Reminds me of an old “Ronco” commercial.

But, at the end of the day, the only thing that really matters is what happens when tool meets material. Is it going to hold up long to actual real-world chopping, digging, hammering, standing, etc. ?

I dunno but even the pitch-man in the video cautions you in advance against doing too much with the axe and stool. How much is “too much” will determine if the tool is worth the buy-in.
Too true! We did use the axe to chop through a downed tree blocking our path. Not the best tool for the job I would say, but the chainsaw was in another 4x4 a couple of hours back and we did not want to wait. We've also tested the stool up to 220 lbs. The caution is more for those who will push it past what it is meant for, which I am sure some will do:)

Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! IMG_2424

Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! IMG_2422

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it no fun arriving at a camp spot to find you forgot some camp set-up gear? I’ve been there! With 2 kids, camp gear, and toys, space is at a premium. We’ve spent the last year and a half tirelessly working on something to help! Now all your Overlanding set-up tools are conveniently stored in a compact hitch receiver step! Message us for more info or take a look at https://www.rockworkx.com/collections/rockworkx-tow-hitch-step-camping-tools

Ford Bronco Just Launched Hitch Step Multi Tool! Available in 6 anodized colors! IMG_2422

(y)(y)(y)

Is there a forum discount code for this. Looks like exactly what I’ve been looking for.

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is dope. Will need one of these when my Bronco gets here. Glad I got the tow kit.

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there a forum discount code for this. Looks like exactly what I’ve been looking for.
Yes, I actually just put one up. Use Bronco6G23 at checkout for 10% off plus a free upgrade to Priority shipping for orders over $85. Cheers, Grant

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, I actually just put one up. Use Bronco6G23 at checkout for 10% off plus a free upgrade to Priority shipping for orders over $85. Cheers, Grant
I appreciate it but still appears to be an issue as not allowing.

Screenshot_20230312_222330_Chrome.jpg

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition