frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L, '92 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD, '15 VW Golf TDI
I'm kind of liking this render, although there are a few things it still fails to capture or, at least, are very render-y. The complete lack of any curvature to all of the glass is really throwing me off. Also the taper to the fenders.

Overall, though, it's getting me pretty excited for the 2-door.

Advertisement

mike.s

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
if these are really close, that seals it on a 2 door for me. hope the raptor will be available in the 2 door. freaking love what im seeing

The Pope

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
What's the "guess" on the tire size in these renderings? 35's?

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
Area 51 looks promising...if the render is true to form. I wonder if Chrispy ever got the paint codes???
Nothing yet man. I check CONCEPS daily for Sport info to see if the paint codes have hit, when they do I'll talk to my body shop. From there, we'll see different color options between Bronco and Bronco Sport and I'll let you know.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's the "guess" on the tire size in these renderings? 35's?
They look more like 37's to me. They're HUGE for this vehicle, but they look great. I love his renders, but they're not real world dimensions. These vehicles look like they're 8ft tall.

Colorado145

First Name
Luke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
I like the 2 door alot. The 4door just looks like a wrangler imo.
Ford has to be careful. Yes removing the roof to have an open air vehicle is one of the reasons jeeps sell like hot cakes. But it cant look too much like it.

Would be interested in seeing the raptor bronco drop the convertability , take a STUPID overpowered V8 and adopt the older 80s-90s truck style with the bed roof.
My guess is the bronco doors will be frameless around the windows so when the top is off, you can just roll the windows down and it doesn’t look as similar as a jeep with doors on but roof off because jeeps have frames around the windows. And the leaks we have seen so far show no window frames on the bronco. I think that might differentiate the look of the bronco but I agree with you.
2D5A5652-F9D9-44F9-BB89-B79D2F7AE8C2.jpeg
D884B078-5991-4A99-9F48-618B14B04041.jpeg

OP

phillyfx4

Reaction score
They look more like 37's to me. They're HUGE for this vehicle, but they look great. I love his renders, but they're not real world dimensions. These vehicles look like they're 8ft tall.
that render looks taller than this one ? 🤨
2021-ford-bronco-4-door.png

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DDG. Kind'a makes you wonder why it took Ford so long to make something that sexy.

1589738957634.png
I used to sit in with some of the product development people in the early 2000's and ask why every vehicle we offered had such ugly ass factory wheels and why the offset on Mustang set so far inward giving the car a very weak looking rear end. I would ask about goofy styled interiors among other things. The number one response I received is that it was too complex to build what people really wanted and keep it profitable.

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
too complex to build
Zero personal experience with Ford, but most multifaceted corporations have a 'center of gravity'...a product or line line that becomes the "place to be" for the upwardly mobile. The COG is like a room with negative air pressure that sucks in the most senior management attention, as well as the best resources and ideas. Perhaps for too long that's been trucks & stangs at Ford.

Hopefully Bronco will blow past internal expectations and elbow their way to the table.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zero personal experience with Ford, but most multifaceted corporations have a 'center of gravity'...a product or line line that becomes the "place to be" for the upwardly mobile. The COG is like a room with negative air pressure that sucks in the most senior management attention, as well as the best resources and ideas. Perhaps for too long that's been trucks & stangs at Ford.

Hopefully Bronco will blow past internal expectations and elbow their way to the table.
This thing is so far out of the box for Ford I can't figure out how it was greenlit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bronco II General Bronco Topics 3